whats considered big soft?

i would say 6/7" is the minimum to be considered big while flaccid

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm It varies with me.. I can be 3.5" and most of the time 5" or so... sometimes a lil bit bigger than 5. But usually it average out at 4.8" or so.. And I think I am a grower..

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6 inches hard and 3-4 inches when soft normally.

I'd love to be at least 5 inches when fully soft so that it hangs down more and looks better like that.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u are a grower I bet... since from 4.5 to 6 inches girth .. looks very impressive.. I mean I look small at 5" soft girth vs my erected one hehe

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A flaccid dick that is 5" x 4.5" is pretty big, and 6" x 5" is for sure big. A flaccid dick with length over 6" and girth over 5.5" is very big, nothwithstanding some of the opinions stated in this thread placing the starting line at around 7". It is a minority of men that possess penises 7" or longer when erect, let alone flaccid, so unless the question is "what soft size is considered a horse dick?", I think that the dimensions I've outlined are accurate.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
u are a grower I bet... since from 4.5 to 6 inches girth .. looks very impressive.. I mean I look small at 5" soft girth vs my erected one hehe

That's what I'm thinking. It's cool, still shows a decent bulge when soft, and hey, it's a better surprise.:biggrin1:

A flaccid dick that is 5" x 4.5" is pretty big, and 6" x 5" is for sure big. A flaccid dick with length over 6" and girth over 5.5" is very big, nothwithstanding some of the opinions stated in this thread placing the starting line at around 7". It is a minority of men that possess penises 7" or longer when erect, let alone flaccid, so unless the question is "what soft size is considered a horse dick?", I think that the dimensions I've outlined are accurate.

I have seen a few horse dicks on here. But for me, I would not be happy to have a huge softee like them. That is too much to conceal, and too hard to carry around all the time. And I'm already shy enough, I don't need people gawking a me.:rolleyes:

some horses have premature dicks..

I am a premature horse dick.

:rofl:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
In all my gallery pictures I am soft at my soft size of 7" to 7.5"
I am always soft like this size, unless I get my hardon of 9 1/2" when fully erect and I am also very thick 7.5" to 7.75" around...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

More of my pics here:
The Perfect Phallus

marino316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not the best judge on this by at all. I have been told that mine is real big, I don't think it is i think it's normal.
It's 6" long soft and about 10" fully hard.
I think it may look big compared with my body because I'm a little man 5'9" tall 160 lbs and a 30" waist.
maybe some of you guys would be a better judge