Whats the best way to get laid off the net (myspaace etc)

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
i dont wana gf i just wana have some cam action or a quick meet n bj or something!!!

What do u guys think the best way is? A profile on myspace that doesnt have any dirty stuff on and just nice face pics n just add randoms til one takes a shine to you or a slutty profile with naked pics bluring out ya cock with a frank and rude description about you?

Just after seeing other peoples experiences really out of boredom :p

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meet women or men, rate singles at HOT or NOT! used to be good but you have to pay (even if its only a relatively small amount) and TBH the girls on there really aren't that hot.

So you would have to lower your standards. And assuming you get the cheapest option you would pay around £3-5 (not sure as haven't been on there in ages) for a month. Then you have one month to get as many females on your MSN as possible.

D_Lumlye Lunchmeat

Account Disabled
Media
You could create a Facebook profile under a false name, post hot pics and join groups like "Big cock society" or "Girls for hookups", stuff like that.

A female friend of mine has done it, and it works damn well for her! :biggrin1:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You could create a Facebook profile under a false name, post hot pics and join groups like "Big cock society" or "Girls for hookups", stuff like that.

A female friend of mine has done it, and it works damn well for her! :biggrin1:

I suspect it is much easier for a girl to find casual sex on the internet than a guy.

Edit: Well, rather it is easier for a girl to find a guy than a guy trying to find a girl.

Last edited: