What's the Sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed?

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I've definitely been way more of a slut, can't really think of anything I've witnessed that's even close to as slutty as I've been...don't love the word "slutty" but I am.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a swing party a few years ago one of single ladies wanted to see what a gangbang might be like. Shes 52 and found about 5 of us guys that volunteered. A couple of the wives "fluffed". We lined up ( i was third) and had at it. She wanted it one after another. She also wanted bareback. We all came in her and she enjoyed it. Just at the time seemed kind of slutty. Even though we were all regular party goers.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
I would never admit to doing anything slutty because I don't mess around with whores. But when I used to use apps, guys with send me pictures of all the guys that they've been with and screwed and fisted, orgies, 3 ways. I'm not an angel and I've done my share of dirt, but I keep my private life private . So, you guys need to be careful, when you send your pictures on grinder and other smut sites because these guys will put you on blast and send your pictures out and tell everybody where you live, what kind of car you drive, I've heard of guys being blackmailed if they leave their wallet by mistake, or the hookup steals his wallet. at these trifling guys will take his driver's license , or cell phone and then call his wife, husband, or call his job, I mean I can go on and on, crazy stuff. I've never done anything that shady to anybody but it's out there

Reactions: gobbie

eazye

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Padre Island (Texas, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not witnessed but fun slut story from the wife I found extremely entertaining...we rode down to Galveston island over the weekend and were bsing in the car and some how we came upon the subject of girth. She decided to share that around 21 on a boat on lake Lewisville she sucked the biggest thickest cock shed ever seen... he was in his 50s and offered her 500$ to suck and swallow him, he pulled out the thickest freakish cock shes ever seen( she gripped my can of Monster and put in her mouth.. saying yessss it was this thick) She struggled to suck past his huge head... saying she gagged with every stroke as he pushed her head down him.... She worked him on her knees bobbing and sucking till she choked on his huge load and proceded to collect her 500$ and get back to the party.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
best was seeing a guy spread eagled over a table in a "back room", shirt lifted up and trousers hanging round ankles, low lights and the smell of sweat and these guys going up and fucking the ass off the guy, one guy after another and no lube required. One guy really well hung took a bit longer and we all cheered as he finally got his whole cock in, then a guy with a small dick popped one in, laid his juice and was replaced with a bbc. Turned out the guy on the table had been there for a few hours having got totally pissed and almost everyone in the club had had a go - so thought I'd enter, shoot and depart, at which point I realised it was an ex lover!

Her Eyes. Well, that's a little bit sexist innit :) :) Have had slutty man eyes...but, not counting them :)

str8_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would never admit to doing anything slutty because I don't mess around with whores. But when I used to use apps, guys with send me pictures of all the guys that they've been with and screwed and fisted, orgies, 3 ways. I'm not an angel and I've done my share of dirt, but I keep my private life private . So, you guys need to be careful, when you send your pictures on grinder and other smut sites because these guys will put you on blast and send your pictures out and tell everybody where you live, what kind of car you drive, I've heard of guys being blackmailed if they leave their wallet by mistake, or the hookup steals his wallet. at these trifling guys will take his driver's license , or cell phone and then call his wife, husband, or call his job, I mean I can go on and on, crazy stuff. I've never done anything that shady to anybody but it's out there

killjoy

Reactions: nellon399

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
best was seeing a guy spread eagled over a table in a "back room", shirt lifted up and trousers hanging round ankles, low lights and the smell of sweat and these guys going up and fucking the ass off the guy, one guy after another and no lube required. One guy really well hung took a bit longer and we all cheered as he finally got his whole cock in, then a guy with a small dick popped one in, laid his juice and was replaced with a bbc. Turned out the guy on the table had been there for a few hours having got totally pissed and almost everyone in the club had had a go - so thought I'd enter, shoot and depart, at which point I realised it was an ex lover!

I've seen similar at rawhide in New Orleans over an hour watched a guy take somewhere in the neighborhoood of 35 cocks and 20ish loads... I was guy #27 and load like 14-15. It was WILD.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen similar at rawhide in New Orleans over an hour watched a guy take somewhere in the neighborhoood of 35 cocks and 20ish loads... I was guy #27 and load like 14-15. It was WILD.
something totally horny, erotic and sexual fucking a guy with an ass full of hot spunk knowing he's just been fucked and when you've done will get another cock in the hole

Wow. :/ I wasn't going to say anything but I think it needs to be said. Yes this is a sexual forum, so tales of sex will be shared. However, many of these posts are nothing but tales of sexual conquests. I hope some of you read what you wrote and reconsider how you talk about these sexual experiences. Some of the names you refer someone (man or woman) as "S/he was a nasty one" or "Slut pig" or "Fat pig"... etc...

Why must these people be labeled as such names or written in a manner that makes them seem like sexual objects? Why can they not just be remember or celebrated for being sexually open-minded, for being comfortable with their sexuality ?

I always laugh when someone fucks somebody and then goes on to describe them as fat, ugly, stupid, pig, slut you name it....... You see that may all be true, but for some reason even with all their flaws and shortcomings they still get action. So it does not say much for any of us if we insult the people we associate with.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have some messed up friends on Snap Chat. One keeps posting vids of him taking 10 or more guys up his ass bareback and a river of cum pouring out of his gaping hole. I need to capture the next vid for you, it is totally slutty.

Another friend will brag about how many guys he sucked off at various glory holes. He said his record is 25, that is slutty in my book. He doesn't have vids for each guy but after 5 or 6 you figure out he's not really bragging.

I always laugh when someone fucks somebody and then goes on to describe them as fat, ugly, stupid, pig, slut you name it....... You see that may all be true, but for some reason even with all their flaws and shortcomings they still get action. So it does not say much for any of us if we insult the people we associate with.
It's funny how 'King Dong' often turns into 'Princess Tinymeat' once the relationship is over, at least in gay circles.

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have some messed up friends on Snap Chat. One keeps posting vids of him taking 10 or more guys up his ass bareback and a river of cum pouring out of his gaping hole. I need to capture the next vid for you, it is totally slutty.

Another friend will brag about how many guys he sucked off at various glory holes. He said his record is 25, that is slutty in my book. He doesn't have vids for each guy but after 5 or 6 you figure out he's not really bragging.

what's that friend's snapchat name?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
what's that friend's snapchat name?
his last one (he keeps deleting them) was something like "gangbang" "gangbangguy". Let me pull up snap chat to see if he's still using that name.

Look up "slutboy1990". I think that's the one who sucks off guys.

Last edited:

SebastianBrown

Cherished Member
Media
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's the sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed, personally?

The sluttiest thing I've ever witnessed was probably at this party, I was looking for the bathroom, and I walked into this room where three dudes were banging every hole on this chick, and there were like 10 other guys in the room, all naked and just waiting. There was cum EVERYWHERE. I was like wtf, and just left :eek:

The sluttiest thing I've EXPERIENCED, on the other hand, was way better. I was a TA in college for two years, and it always seemed at near the end of the semester, the sluts would always start to emerge...I was just sitting in my "office" (aka the broom closet they said was my office) one day and this smoking hot undergrad comes in, asking me if I will accept her final paper, even though it's already almost two weeks late.

Being the professional TA I was (lmao) I said there was nothing I could do. It didn't take long for her to notice that I kept glancing down at her boobs, which were simply massive and practically popping out of her blouse. So out of the blue, she says "I'll let ya feel my tits." I just let out a chuckle, and before I could even respond, she said "Fine, how about I suck your dick?" So she crawls over, and starts blowing me! It was inspiring to see such a young student care about her studies that much ^.^

Oh, and I kept my word, and accepted the paper. But I still failed her, because it was trash :p
Too strict!