When cumming inside a woman, hold still or continue to thrust?

Based on my most recent fucks this year, all with various prostitutes -

1. when the intensity of the fuck is high to extreme, I’ll finish her in mish or lotus thrusting violently and very deep, with a 2-3 second pause in between each thrust. The feeling I have is like I wanna impregnate her.

After I’ve pumped all my ejaculate, I’ll pull out slowly holding the root of my cock, only as a sign of respect for the whore doing her job well.

2. If the intensity is average or less, I’ll do one of a number of things, including pulling out and savagely gripping and grunting at my cock as it cums.

Or I’ll rip the condom off as I pull out and douche the slut in cum.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drive it home! The head flaring, cock twitching, hot cum shooting, her gasping , her pussy clenching-- almost trying to get away from a plenitude of cock and countless orgasms but thrusting and bucking and clawing and crying.....calloused hands firmly gripping, balls slapping Pounding relentlessly pussy and pelvis pounded again and again, total control has been taken.....drive it home!

Also it depends on who I’m with. For example last night’s root wanted me to push very hard inside her. And so I did all the way until I pumped my last ejac in her pussy, unfortunately into a dom.

Reactions: Gj816 and Xplorious

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another guy with an ultra sensitive glans during/after ejaculation. I just cannot keep the movements going without it being way too intense and uncomfortable. So hard thrusting leading up to orgasm but then penetrating as deeply as I can when I start to cum and holding pretty still. Maybe some shallow final thrusts. Phew!

D

deleted1124838

Yes I really like to drive it home and thrust into my orgasm and really feel my head inside her vagina. After I have finished however it does feel a bit too intense to keep on thrusting.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I really like to drive it home and thrust into my orgasm and really feel my head inside her vagina. After I have finished however it does feel a bit too intense to keep on thrusting.
Several options here. Some women almost " wait" to cum till you do.

With much practice-- and training---- a male can orgasm w/ o ejaculating--- and " drive on"

Also, one can " power on thru it"--- ejaculate, but keep a going. I get a little softer, but can maintain with kegels. Might start to " ride a little higher", a little shorter strokes, but continuous pressure against clit.

Some good times--- partner has anticipated the finale, loved the sex---- thouroughly soaked, pussy has been brought along with consideration and care. ( I have a cock that is " quite large")

Now, she is ready for some serious fucking. She don't know it --- but is about to find out.....mmmmmm

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the Lady and the moment for the most part keeping pumping/thrusting while cumming. Though depending on the lady and what is going on with her. At times I can't keep thrusting if she's cumming at the same time and her walls a d pushing and making my head tickle like crazy! Of if the lady wants it out and on her or to play with it.
On the other side of things if it's giving it to her from behind grab her hips s d thrust deeper with each pulse of Cum.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a decent size dick, and my wife loves to go down on me till I cum in her mouth. To be honest I don't know how she does it, because when I do cum in her mouth I am pretty much thrashing about and she still manages to keep it in her mouth.

MarriedHusband69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a decent size dick, and my wife loves to go down on me till I cum in her mouth. To be honest I don't know how she does it, because when I do cum in her mouth I am pretty much thrashing about and she still manages to keep it in her mouth.
Fucking lucky stud!

londonlad1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife can sense when I'm close to blowing, so she starts to moan even more loudly which sends me over the edge. Me cumming often makes her cum, knowing this there's no way I could hold still even if I wanted to.

If I just go for it and jackhammer her, I cum intensely but too fast. So I take long strokes to ensure a full-dick orgasm and start howling like a caveman (I'm normally silent until then). After the first shot I slow down until I'm out of bullets. Only problem is that she holds my butt tightly when she knows I'm about to cum (probably evolutionary to ensure I don't pull out) so sometimes I don't get to plough her full-length.

D

deleted17596021

Keep going and get her and yourself the next orgasm.

Reactions: diver6