When outing a fake

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fair comments, Lexx and I do understand your post. I've lived long enough to know that ignorance is not bliss but I try to give everyone the chance to 'be' who they say they are until they start to prove otherwise. Frankly, the posers will eventually blow their own cover anyway (ex. pics are discovered to be fakes, inconsistent 'back stories', etc).

I guess I'm struggling to hold onto my innocence in many arenas and still have the capacity to be strongly disappointed by those times when someone 'pulls the wool over my eyes'. Has always been part of my personality; age and experience has matured me but at a price.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all. Since it is necessary to have some sort of avatar here, I chose one from the stock LPSG library of pictures; one that would pun with my signature. There is no deception involved, since everybody knows that I am not the character Travis Bickle, or indeed the actor Robert DeNiro. Had I chosen, say, a yellow rubber duck as my avatar, again, there would similarly be no deception since people would know [I hope] that the person typing this post was not masquerading as a toy duck.

Actually it's not necessary. That doesn't matter, but pray tell me exactly where I accused you of deception. You missed the point entirely, I think.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its kind of obvious someone is a fake when they title the gallery pictures in the third as opposed to first person. They don't possess the body/cock/face in the pics and therefore they don't (generally) use a possessive descriptor. If someone is who they say they are they are most likely to caption the pics 'Me', 'my cock' etc. (or at least something imaginative <<<< )

Not 'Damian', 'Deborah', 'Janice' etc.

I also had an inkling that Mr Johnson had issues/was fake because of his frequent use of capslock. Coupled with the captions I think he's fake.
Industrialsize runs and checks how he captions his pics.......

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah--but damn! I hope I look as good in 11 years. :biggrin1:

NCbear (who's feeling the onset of 40 as he prepares to turn 39 in March :tongue:)

So, lemme guess.. You've gotta contact MindsEye, or Pecker to have your name change to NCGrampaBear?
Guess it's happy 39again'th birthday. ;)

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree. I answer differently depending on my mood. Sometimes I'll just close the window. Other times I'll make up a complete lie like- 73 years/Male/Burbank CA. Or just- K.M.A (kiss my ass).
L.M.C. may also work...
Lick My (ass)Crack
Just love those pretentious names: 15inchcollegekid etc, claiming to be god's gift to women, first thing you get when you log in.... ASL?
Then the tard, if you're lucky DOES have photos posted.... Ones from Insanecockbrothas (yah, those clowns have been outed for using a prothsesis in their films by one of our own here, and oh, yah, I love it when a "commercial" site gets outed too)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Regarding exposing a fake:

I have a fake Rolex. I love showing it to people who are supposedly wearing a "real" Rolex because the dead give-away is the second hand does not smoothly sweep around the watch face without jerking. Instead the second hand ticks, ticks, ticks just like any other modern non-digital watch. What's sad is when I run across the occassional "Rolex owner" who tells me that his or her watch must be a real Rolex because they paid thousands of dollars for it.

I feel pretty much the same about men (or women posing as men) who have created a fantasy life about their huge tools that their wimmin's can't handle 'cuz they are afraid of hurtin' 'em. Boy, doggies! And then they find photos to match their imaginations.

For the record, my penis makes a smooth sweep instead of a tick, tick, tick, tick. But for the life of me I've never felt compelled to take photos of it to "share" with the world on the Internet. However, the day I figure out how to create, host, and charge annual subscriptions to see my dick on-line I will immediately do it. If anyone's gonna make a dime off of displaying my penis on the Internet, that person is going to be me!

Until then, be sure to check the second hand on a Rolex before you buy or believe.

iamzin80

Just Browsing
Media
honestly who cares if someone is fake, just ignore them. There are some people that feel they dont want to reveal themselves arround here yet still do you the favor of giving you something to jerk off too with fake photos. lol

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
honestly who cares if someone is fake, just ignore them. There are some people that feel they dont want to reveal themselves arround here yet still do you the favor of giving you something to jerk off too with fake photos. lol
Then they should put "NOT me", or something similar, in their galleries. The fakes undermine the people that DO work up the balls to put themselves out there. It's fine if people want to remain private, but misleading people is never an admirable thing, even if it is "only online".

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I made the mistake of posting in my meager gallery, a pic of what I think of as the ideal cock... I captioned it: "What I'm looking for", thinking that would be an obvious clue that it was not me, especially compared to my own pics there. I immediately started getting sarcastic remarks in chat that my pics were mismatched that I wasn't real, how could I be cut in one picture and uncut in another?, etc... I deleted the magnificent pic.

Captions don't mean a thing to people who don't READ!

Onan