Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine says Tuesday, November 22nd, 2044. At the age of 79 years old.

If I was a man, I would believe that......but most of the women in my family make it to their late nineties. One of my great great grandmas lived to over 100 years of age.

And I have their same body type. Guess we will see when we get there.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I did mine wrong. I didn't change the mode from normal to optimistic......That gave me a few more years.....From 79 to 93 years old. That is probably more like it.......Now if I could just take off this extra weight......maybe I could make it to 100 years old. Ha Ha

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I did mine wrong. I didn't change the mode from normal to optimistic......That gave me a few more years.....From 79 to 93 years old. That is probably more like it.......Now if I could just take off this extra weight......maybe I could make it to 100 years old. Ha Ha

Well, I'm supposed to die at age 62! :eek:

Most of the women in my family live into their 70s or 80s. Although I had an aunt who died in her 40s!

Yeah... I have some "extra weight" too. I can't really go by BMI though because I'm big boned and naturally muscular. I will concede that I'm overweight but my BMI has me as borderline obese. I don't look that way.

And I'm pessimistic. I didn't start out life that way, but became pessimistic because of things that happened. When I was optimistic, the bad stuff happened anyway. So I might as well expect the bad stuff and plan for it.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I won't try the clock thing. It will freak me out too much. I already was freaked out with some thing like this before. On the Final Destination DVD. In the special features, it has a similiar type game. You answer a few questions, and then it tells u the date your going to die. It came up on my birthday. Totally freaked me out. Cuz, it asks nothing about your age or your birthday. So, for it to come up on my birthday, Just spooked me. I real fast shut the dvd player off. Made my stomach sink and get a sick feeling

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When will I die?

When the shades of Hades slip past the gaping maw of Hell, torn open when, like a bolt of lightning fear, the dread angel Lucifer was cast from heaven, taking with him all of God's anger and sorrow; when the Earth is torn asunder in the time of Reckoning and the age of Man is past; when all life has drained from the soil as the evil of fearsome Satan bubbles up through the bedrock from the Nine Pits of Darkness Visible; when the stars have bled from the sky and the sun scorches away the seas; then will the hoary Fates finally slip their spidry fingers around the long, silken strand of my life, each one with shears raised high, ready to sever my life once bright, yet now timorously clinging to the only world I have ever known: my mother, my solace, the very stuff whence I was sprung.

Nah, the website tells me: Tuesday August 9, 2072. I'll be 92. And I'll still be hot.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK... first off, I love how the system says I'm obese all because I weigh 195lbs at 5' 8". So much for lifting weights. *GRUMBLE*

Death clock now set at May 19th, 2051. Which means I'll be 78 by the time I supposidly kick the bucket. That still gives me more time to ride every rollercoaster in the world and have as much sex as a nympho. ;)

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, I remember this from years ago. It's stupid...

It says I'm going to die on my Dad's birthday, October 15, 2040. That means I have only 32 years left.

Bullocks!

In my family most people can smoke like chimneys, eat crap, be fat, and live until their 90s.

I don't smoke and I don't eat crap. I am large. I'll probably live to my 90s. I'm a survivalist and that has to count for something...

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana]Sunday, February 12, 2062

Wow, that will only make me 73. That is about average though I guess. My dads side of the family everyone lives to like 90-95, but on my moms side of the family, NOONE has made it to 80 in the past 6 or 7 generations (thats really as far as we know) I guess I've got more of their blood in me :p

[/FONT]