Where are the Well hung men in San Antonio, Texas ?

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not looking for a lay, my goodness. That;sall they want here in my city. I'm looking for a long term relationship not a FWB , FB thing.

At this point I don't even care of the man is old enough to be my father, as long as he is loyal and well hung and what I am attracted to.

Do I have to pack up and move to another state to meet the man of my dreams or what?
:confused:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not looking for a lay, my goodness. That;sall they want here in my city. I'm looking for a long term relationship not a FWB , FB thing.

At this point I don't even care of the man is old enough to be my father, as long as he is loyal and well hung and what I am attracted to.

Do I have to pack up and move to another state to meet the man of my dreams or what?
:confused:

You can move to my area!:smile:

I'm not sure I qualify though...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever you do, don't move to Georgia or New Jersey!
I'm looking for the same thing and those men are more rare then hens teeth. :redface:

I couldn't find one decent man who was relationship material in New Jersey (the most densely populated of the 50 states); and now that I'm in the Atlanta Metro area there is less than NOTHING! I have met some truly nice, intelligent, attractive men since moving to Georgia in June but they are all gay or more bi than I am comfortable with. :redface::frown1:

sb120

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I live in Dallas and it isn't much better here.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the feeling- You feel that no matter HOW hard you try, it's inevitable you'll end up screwed over, hurt, or both.

I wish I could lend you words to ease the pain, but at LEAST you haven't given up.
I hope you find the one you seek,

And It's a MAJOR bummer I'm so far away:cool: