- Joined
- May 18, 2004
- Posts
- 17,717
- Media
- 506
- Likes
- 24,281
- Points
- 818
- Location
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- No Response
- Gender
- Male
I thought lint came from your belly button. I don't have a belly button, so I never have lint.
Stretch,Of course lint doesn't come from the water supply...then again if it's necessary to have a filter separating you from your publicly supplied water JA, maybe you are right in being paranoid. Thank goodness Sears is looking out for you...conspiracy theories aside of course...:smile: NJQT...I think you know you did fine and in the future google or wikipedia will give u a much more succinct answer to these type of questions, but maybe not as varied and interesting as you'll find here. But I think you knew that too...:biggrin1:
That's it, babe. I'm reporting all you motherfuckers to Big Dirigible's Most Important Site On The Web. They need something to talk about over there, and LPSG moderator conspiracy theories are just the thing. They'll open up a can of zeitgeist on your ass.Hmmm...
aliens <-> hickboy
...that explains a lot.
You really don't see the zeitgeist behind this, do you?Aliens HicK?
Next thing you'll be telling us that you sit around the house with your head wrapped in tin foil so they can't pick up your brain waves.
I thought lint came from your belly button. I don't have a belly button, so I never have lint.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.