Where does "small" begin?

BiG Sixy!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all know what the statistics say but this is about where small begins in YOUR OPINION based on YOUR experience. Thanks

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah less than 5 inches, not everyone has a big dick, being here can help us learn a lot about sex related stuff and much more but it also makes us think a 7-8 inches dick is small, when it's clearly not!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think both length and thickness plays into a penis being classified as "small". I think under 5" in length is small in general, but if a 6" cock is very thin I consider it small as well.

I feel my own is on the borderline of small due to its slender girth.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think both length and thickness plays into a penis being classified as "small". I think under 5" in length is small in general, but if a 6" cock is very thin I consider it small as well.

I feel my own is on the borderline of small due to its slender girth.

Your girth looks normal not thin.Whats your width?

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
lol well for the next question...how much can you fit into your mouth without effort?

I think I'm going to go with the general consensus on dimensions... I was thinking 'corn dog' when trying to determine length and girth, but I didn't have one handy, and was unable to locate measurements on the web...

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I'm going to go with the general consensus on dimensions... I was thinking 'corn dog' when trying to determine length and girth, but I didn't have one handy, and was unable to locate measurements on the web...

AH, but which size corn dog? Safeway or Costco size? *wink*

S8

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew a guy that when his penis was flaccid it went inside his body. THAT IS where small begins! I have found that smaller guys get the best head.

...At least once in my life, I'd like to come across a guy that matches me or bigger, if not once. Still, small guys are fun.