Whew!!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It feels so good to have LPSG back! I thought I might die.
I just kept envisioning a great big "BANNED" sitting under my name. I was sure I had offended some troll and they had galloped off to the heads and a conference was held to dispose of me. In another approach, I thought some fucking troll had accessed my account and was sending nasty messages which also led to my banning. Imagine my surprise to find I was not alone in being denied access. (sort of killed off that entire idea that it was all about me me me) Interestiing thing about us sex sluts--we keep trying to access this site even when we think it may be gone.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dig it, I tried at 3-4 x's over a 24 period, and alays came up with, DATABASE ERROR too.
That message was o.k. for the first few hours. I deduced they had an major problem of some type. But after several hours they should have put up a text page explaining that they were working on a problem. All we could do was guess.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That message was o.k. for the first few hours. I deduced they had an major problem of some type. But after several hours they should have put up a text page explaining that they were working on a problem. All we could do was guess.
We have a winner! In another thread I was JUST talking about the need to keep people in the loop. Also, has anyone seen an explanation of what happened?