Which 80s stars did you lust after?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Capt Kirks son who to me looked somewhat like a young Heath Ledger....

Interesting comparison. I hadn't thought of it before, but you're right. Alas, they are both gone. :frown1:

... Searching for Merritt Butrick on the internet who played David Marcus on the movies in 1982 and 1984, Wrath of Kahn and Search for Spock, I discovered he had been dead since 1989 from aids. This was a total surprise to me. If I had heard of it in the past I totally forgot it.

I've known about it for a while (like a couple of years now), but was just as surprised as you were when I found out.

I can't think of any good examples right now, but every now and then I find out that some relatively young actor has died, and it's always a suprise.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't realize it until I recently watched Cocoon again after all these years. Although his attitude is a little offsetting, Steve Guttenberg spends most of the movie running around in just a swim suit. Man did his trim body make an (lasting) impression on this child who came of age in the early 80s!

Reactions: fredpariz

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This might sound kind of nerdy and dorky to Deno and Meniscus, but I always thought David "Makin' It" Naughton back then was kind in a cute in a non-physical way. He just seem so lovable...I even had the record he made. That's so embarassing, but, hey.....that's the late 70s-early 80s for you.

Reactions: fredpariz

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This might sound kind of nerdy and dorky to Deno and Meniscus, but I always thought David "Makin' It" Naughton back then was kind in a cute in a non-physical way. He just seem so lovable...I even had the record he made. That's so embarassing, but, hey.....that's the late 70s-early 80s for you.

I don't remember making it, but I thought kinda liked his nude scenes in An American Werewolf in London.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gmgsIyVrv0I

Speaking of werewolves, does anyone remember John J. York from the short lived Werewolf TV show from 1987? He was always waking up naked in inconvenient places.

YouTube - Werewolf - John J. York, Chuck Connors
WEREWOLF TV
Sizzlin' Hot Photos
http://www.geocities.com/jjyonline/magpics/carwhiteshts.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/jjyonline/magpics/whtecutoffs.jpg

alllan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Al Corley in Dynasty
John Moss Drummer in Culture Club no wonder George went mad over him
George Michael early Wham
Dack Rambo Dallas
Michael Le Vell Coronation Street

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rob Lowe! Does Dean Caine count or was he early 90s? Oh who cares, I always wanted to see what was under that Superman outfit he looks HUGE!

Here's a funny clip from the Lois & Clark pilot episode in which Clark's mother comments on his bulge. (You don't really get to see anything, but it's funny.)
Pilot

For a clearer (and downloadable) version of the clip, go here and click "Pilot Promo Re-Cap."
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman 1993-1997 Archive[/quote]