Which Actor Has Tiny Dick?

B_socalstud89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jason Alexander...has permanent shrinkage.

lol.

George: "Elaine. Do women know about shrinkage?"

Elaine: "What do you mean like in laundery?"

Jerry: "No. Like when a man had been swimming...and it's really cold..."

Elaine: "It shrinks? I don't know how you guys walk around with those thing"

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Montgomery Clift, according to one of his legitimate biographers, was referred to as "princess tiny meat."

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jamie Lee Curtis is NOT an hermdophrodite, or whatever, its a lie.
My cousin dated her in the late 70's, and its not true.
curtis.jpg

ojosblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Re: Jamie Lee Curtis, the story is absolutely true. So what? It's not a "rumor" here in Los Angeles, it's just not something anyone needs or wants to gossip about. For the record, she attended BHHS, and had typical adolescent tribulations complicated by her '"secret" knowledge about herself, which led to serious teen behavior problems and substance use. Parents divorced; hormones and breast implants followed in the next few years. Fast forward to the Jamie Lee of now...unwilling to undergo plastic surgery, hair extensions, botox, etc., to make her look like a younger "Hollywood" woman. She is finally comfortable in her own skin, angular androgynous face, short cropped silver hair, sexy deep voice, gorgeous eyes, and all. She gets to choose. And again, so what? She is an amazing mother and role model citizen.

Reactions: Tomas26

Senver

Sexy Member
Media
Re: Jamie Lee Curtis, the story is absolutely true. So what? It's not a "rumor" here in Los Angeles, it's just not something anyone needs or wants to gossip about. For the record, she attended BHHS, and had typical adolescent tribulations complicated by her '"secret" knowledge about herself, which led to serious teen behavior problems and substance use. Parents divorced; hormones and breast implants followed in the next few years. Fast forward to the Jamie Lee of now...unwilling to undergo plastic surgery, hair extensions, botox, etc., to make her look like a younger "Hollywood" woman. She is finally comfortable in her own skin, angular androgynous face, short cropped silver hair, sexy deep voice, gorgeous eyes, and all. She gets to choose. And again, so what? She is an amazing mother and role model citizen.

bollocks

D_fvuiy8i

Just Browsing
Media
I knew a guy once who was a dresser in Hollywood and dressed Mark Harmon. He said it was tiny.

Also, I don't think that Tom Cruise is small. You can see all of it in the movie All The Right Moves.

D_fvuiy8i

Just Browsing
Media
Looked rather nice to me (cut, too) but it was a brief glance. I'm sure there is a screen capture out there somewhere.

You can briefly see Bruce Willis' dick in The Color Of Night (I think that was the movie title) and it was nice, too (also cut).

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in a men's room at Merv Griffin Studios during a taping of Dance Fever. Denny Terio was adjusting himself at the urinal next to mine and he had a ral small one...very thin and short.

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
I would imagine that Barack Obama has a smaller dick than even Denny Terio. I've looked and looked and see absolutely NO evidence that he even has a penis! At least the way he governs says he does not have even an inch! (sorry...just couldn't help saying it!)

Reactions: jport1084