Which Actor Has Tiny Dick?

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Re: Jamie Lee Curtis, the story is absolutely true. So what? It's not a "rumor" here in Los Angeles, it's just not something anyone needs or wants to gossip about. For the record, she attended BHHS, and had typical adolescent tribulations complicated by her '"secret" knowledge about herself, which led to serious teen behavior problems and substance use. Parents divorced; hormones and breast implants followed in the next few years. Fast forward to the Jamie Lee of now...unwilling to undergo plastic surgery, hair extensions, botox, etc., to make her look like a younger "Hollywood" woman. She is finally comfortable in her own skin, angular androgynous face, short cropped silver hair, sexy deep voice, gorgeous eyes, and all. She gets to choose. And again, so what? She is an amazing mother and role model citizen.
This has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever read.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would imagine that Barack Obama has a smaller dick than even Denny Terio. I've looked and looked and see absolutely NO evidence that he even has a penis! At least the way he governs says he does not have even an inch! (sorry...just couldn't help saying it!)

I actually think the opposite. Our Prez has it going on...check out the plane travel youtube were he gets major wood

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I actually think the opposite. Our Prez has it going on...check out the plane travel youtube were he gets major wood

Have you ever seen/heard the First Lady? You think she is gonna put up with a little dicked man? And I bet he eats some mean gash too. And brothers just ain't known for doin that. Michelle tells me everything I need to know about the President.

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
Someone mentioned Don Johnson. In the late 1980s, a woman wrote a book about sleeping her way around Hollywood. I don't recall the title.

Her comment about Don Johnson: "Huge cock."

I'll see if I can find the title of the book.

ADDED: The book was "I'm in the Band," by Pamela des Barres.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomas26

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Someone mentioned Don Johnson. In the late 1980s, a woman wrote a book about sleeping her way around Hollywood. I don't recall the title.

Her comment about Don Johnson: "Huge cock."

I'll see if I can find the title of the book.

ADDED: The book was I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie by Pamela des Barres.

Fixed it fer u.

yammie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The hot guy who was in Six Feet Under/Skyline and Lie with me (Eric Balfour) has a small one! I love how Lie with me says that the film was everything the UK's 9 Songs wanted to be! Have you seen 9 songs? Much more graphic and the main man Keiran has a lovely big one with a horny up close cum shot! (its the most explicit movie ever made in the uk to be released on a 18 cert film) Check it out if your not familiar with it.......! Hot xx

Reactions: Elricb

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The hot guy who was in Six Feet Under/Skyline and Lie with me (Eric Balfour) has a small one! I love how Lie with me says that the film was everything the UK's 9 Songs wanted to be! Have you seen 9 songs? Much more graphic and the main man Keiran has a lovely big one with a horny up close cum shot! (its the most explicit movie ever made in the uk to be released on a 18 cert film) Check it out if your not familiar with it.......! Hot xx

Love Eric Balfour! ;-0

Reactions: Tomas26