Which airport is best for hook ups

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which airport is best for hooking up with people?

Apparently, its Philly Intl according to a new study.

The Naughty American - Delays Lead To Lays At Philly Airport

Have you ever hooked up with someone in an airport?

I have been stuck in the Philadelphia International Airport more times than I care to remember. I have never come close to hooking up with anybody there or at any other airport in the US. None of my friends gay or straight have hooked up in an airport either.

Not only that; but if the media is to be believed, the only people who get lucky in airports are gay men and republican politicians.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Journalist -
I wish I knew what to tell you. After much travel and a few cancellations and delays I had time on my hands friends suggested I go get laid.
That was an idea I could get on board with since I was not boarding the plane. And so I walked and walked and I was alarmed at how unattractive the available women were. It was shocking really.
When I did find a couple of attractive women, the were employees at one of the food joints at the airport and on a break and not so much into some random guy that just wanted a little. Sigh.
Have you checked out the Minneapolis airport lately?
Good luck man!

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I am from Philadelphia and I have never heard of such. I'm writing to city council about this shit!!

LOL

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was 18 I was approached by an older guy in the Vancouver airport. The answer was a big fat NO! About three years ago a guy checked me out at the urinals in the Istanbul airport. He was pissing at the next stall and I noticed he was staring down at my dick. He said in broken english- "I want to suck". I just hurried my ass outta there.

So Journalist... check out Vancouver and Istanbul.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great, just great. Not only are we seen as one of the fattest and the ugliest city who will kill you but now we are known for public sex. Damn, this publicity is something else....