which is better?

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Mr._Ouch link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#11 date=11/19/03 at 12:09:26]The point of what? The original question was pretty pointless, wouldn't you agree? I mean, on balance, you are probably better off having both a big dick and a good personality.But guys who stress "personality" often sound like the limp-dicked losers in high school, the geeks with thick glasses, who were oh so sensitive and wondered why that didn't get them any. I feel I have a strong, masculine, aggressive personality, partially fuelled by the realization that once she and I are in the bedroom, the girl will realize quickly that size DOES matter (and she'll wonder where the f*uck I've been all her life, lol). [/quote]
I guess you were a jock at school. :D
I wont start arguning, but what's wrong with being gentle? After all, it's easier to shoot a man with a loaded gun in your hand than to put it away and all that..

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=tracksuitboy link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#15 date=11/19/03 at 13:03:19]
Blimey, you should have seen the puddle it made when I saw him!  The pavement (sidewalk) looked flooded![/quote]

Idon't wanna know.......... I 'll take your word for it, and send a mop instead of the shammy!! :D ;D 8)

Inwood: Well I know a guy with a tremendous cock -- it was an amazing size -- and a great personality -- he was a lot of fun to be around.

Unfortunately he was also an abusive person to his lover. So neither of those two guarantee something good.

That said I guess I choose personality though. I have to live with the person. The dick can only fuck me or get sucked by me. But the person can love me and hold me and laugh with me.

dable_wi: I don't even know how you could choose the big-dick/breasts over personality and, moreover, all the other personal character attributes, i.e., tenderness, compassion, generosity, etc., for someone you want in a relationship with you.

Maybe, someone who would make that size choice has some of their own personality flaws :-/

Krowax: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#18 date=11/20/03 at 07:54:07]I'd choose a big dick. *snicker* Personality you can always work on, but unless you start out average for length, PE won't do anything for you. Jelqing and the like are generally made for people who are 5" and up to begin with.[/quote]

You have no idea what you're talking about =).

ruscular: There is too much factor of why I am attracted to a woman, hence probably the same for women attraction to men. Personality or big dick are just 2 factor.
Its like asking me if I am more willing to be with someone because she has great personality or a great body. I honestly couldn't fall in love with a woman if she grossly fat and has a great personality, nor could I be with a knockout babe with a bitchy attitude.

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=ruscular link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=20#25 date=11/23/03 at 13:54:13]There is too much factor of why I am attracted to a woman, hence probably the same for women attraction to men. Personality or big dick are just 2 factor.
Its like asking me if I am more willing to be with someone because she has great personality or a great body. I honestly couldn't fall in love with a woman if she grossly fat and has a great personality, nor could I be with a knockout babe with a bitchy attitude. [/quote]
obviously you do not know much about personality if you say that you could not fall for a fat woman. her personality could win you over and you could possibly fall in love with her. if you love her you will  accept her as she is or work with her to lose the weight, if that is the decision the two of you agree upon. that is the whole point of trying to have a nice personality --it will take you far and earn you rewards. think again. ::) :eek: ;D ;D ;D

ruscular: In order to love someone, you must love yourself. When you go out for a date, do you brush your teeth and put on your best cologne, and wear something nice? You try to be the best person you can be to impress someone? Does being grossly fat say I want to be the best I can be? And is it love to try to change the person from fat to fit? I can love a fat person ,but I can not have a sexual relationship with one. I have had 2 fat girlfriend in my lifetime and they complain that I spent too much time in the gym. I workout for 1 hour every six days. I even borrow a bike built for two. But fat people are fat for a reason. However if I met a fat person who I think empower themselves to work at not being fat and I beleive in her, then maybe yes I could fall for her.
I compare being fat as to commiting suicide, it a slow death, but its death neonetheless. Low self-esteem and loathing will kill you. Its not the person fault for being a victim, but staying as one is!

ruscular: after thinking more about it, and I may think your partly on the right track. A good personality certainly outweight a good body. But I think it really depend on the person overall makeup. If there is a heart in there somewhere than the possibilty is endless in the long run, even if you have at the moment a bad personality. Nobodys perfect , but if you can focus on one thing positive about a person, you can find love for that person, including yourself. It does not matter what is better , but what is love.
I do think its pointless about which is better, because nobody is going to hand out trophy for best personality , or best dick.

str8_nnj: Personality!!
Thats something that can't be purchased at an adult
botique...think about it

::)

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=ruscular link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=20#28 date=11/23/03 at 15:50:17]I do think its pointless about which is better, because nobody is going to hand out trophy for best personality , or best dick.[/quote]
Sums it up pretty well, I think! :) About your comments about large women, I see your point, it depends on how fat is fat, but I suppose I can agree with you on some points at least.