Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think I am a Slim Jim.... that sketch looks most like my aesthetics and proportions, just not as big as the picture suggests compared to others.

I would prefer Mc Dogger.. or any of yhe thick shafted variants there!

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
are and want?
hi everyone....in this poll you have to tell which type of penis you are and which type View attachment 3511851 you want or want for your partner! and post yours if you want! ;)

I admire you or whoever took the time to make these sketches. They certainly show a good deal of research and/or experience.

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m probably a “smoothbone”. I do notice a downward curve developing as I get older, so I might wind up being a “kidney puncher” someday.

I’d like to be a “up and at them”. Would love to have that pronounced up-curve and experience topping someone with it.

Favorite to bottom for, I’d have to say “roid rage”. Nice girth, rock hard with a slight curve feels best.

Reactions: mattnatlanta

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A combination of Bat, Dagger, and Smoothbone?
I am the same thickness for most of my shaft, but I wide from 6 inches to 6.5 inches at the base.
I am happy with my size and shape, and every woman I've been with has been happy with it as well.