Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
normal height usually

I laugh because there's a TGI Fridays restaurant in my city that has a pair of urinals installed that go to the floor- no dividers between them- and advertisement posters hanging above... which guarantees that you have to step back away from the urinal in order to read what is at eye level in front of you...

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'll use whichever's available. I suppose I have a slight preference for the higher ones, just because urinating less distance is less likely to produce messy splashing. My penis size doesn't really factor into the choice one way or another.

I'm always amused by the "kid-sized" urinals. I was a stalls-only kid, never using urinals regularly until I was old enough to reach the adult ones. Is there really that much demand for child-accessible urinals?

Steve

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'll use whichever's available. I suppose I have a slight preference for the higher ones, just because urinating less distance is less likely to produce messy splashing. My penis size doesn't really factor into the choice one way or another.

I'm always amused by the "kid-sized" urinals. I was a stalls-only kid, never using urinals regularly until I was old enough to reach the adult ones. Is there really that much demand for child-accessible urinals?

Steve

I don't think the "kid-sized" urinals are actually for "kids"... I think the are more so for the vertically challenged... and Dwarfs.

I myself... use the urinal that is farthest from others, and isn't being used by anyone else that that given moment... regardless of size... I learned very young how to aim :wink:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the "kid-sized" urinals are actually for "kids"... I think the are more so for the vertically challenged... and Dwarfs.

I myself... use the urinal that is farthest from others, and isn't being used by anyone else that that given moment... regardless of size... I learned very young how to aim :wink:

likewise. thats pretty standard though isnt it? farthest available one. sometimes it does splash a little if its the kind of urinal where some of the pee just sits in it.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I learned very young how to aim :wink:

It's not a question of missing the urinal ... a guy would have to have REALLY piss-poor aim to do that (pun intended!)

It's more that I urinate very forcefully (that's horse-pisser, in cruder terms), so the stream of urine can strike the water with enough force to splash my pants. This can be easily mitigated, though, by minimizing the distance between the source of the urine and its destination. :wink:

Steve

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
whichever one is available. i have no preference on if it's for an adult or a child, or where it's located. i'm not pee shy, so i can use any urinal

AsA3DollarBill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a clip on the web about Men's Room Etiquette that somebody made with Sims 2. It explained the rules perfectly. If there are five empty urinals, then you should take #1 or #5. The next person takes #5 or #1. The next person takes #3. And the fourth person goes to the stalls, because there's no unadjacent urinal remaining.

The more important question about urinals is, why do they so often position the divider walls so that our penises can't see each other, but our eyes have no such problems?

D

deleted356166

I try to use the 'adult' height urinal. I tend to get pee shy in busy bathrooms like at stadiums.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Whichever is available, preferably adult height.

And it amazes me how many guys go into a stall and piss all over the toilet seats. They must be so small they can't even aim it, much less dare to use a urinal!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am tall, and most are too low. so i go in a stall and piss in the toilet. at home I sit down a lot of the time, less spray.