White top men

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, I'm a black guy that likes a little bit of everything. I've had black, asian, latin and even East Indian. By far the best fuck I ever had was about 11 yrs ago with a White (Italian american) top. He did everything right; started slow, picked up the pace gradually, jerked me off while fucking me from behind, and pounded me until I came without ever having to touch my own dick! It was amazing. I have been looking for that feeling ever since. I've come close, but still haven't found it.
Anyone else had a white top rock your fuckin' world like that?

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No offense taken Pieter, I am black (but family is of South American origin, so I have latin roots as well), but I am of a lighter skin tone than some. If you were to see me in person you would be able to tell.
BTW I saw your gallery, and you are a very well hung white guy! I am curious, are many guys in Belgium like you?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will never understand the "you don't look black" thing. LOL! Is there a uniform look for all blacks to look like. And I wonder do folks every say "You don't look white." LOL.

Just saying. But back to on topic. This is interesting thread because alot of folks say things "Once you go black you don't go back." But what about us Black guys who have tired other races, don't you guys have motto as well?

:wink:

Don't be mad at me, but you don't look black... :redface:... only your dick would suit a black man... sorry if this is wrong to say...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
No offense taken Pieter, I am black (but family is of South American origin, so I have latin roots as well), but I am of a lighter skin tone than some. If you were to see me in person you would be able to tell.
BTW I saw your gallery, and you are a very well hung white guy! I am curious, are many guys in Belgium like you?

Okay that explains :rolleyes:

And I have no clue many are like me in Belgium, but I'm not as hung you think I am lol

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks blkbro510 for the resources on the topic. It seems that race/sexual attraction are really hot topics on the web. For me I just see it as an attraction that can be very fluid, and changes over time. I used to be strictly attracted to dark skin blacks, which has now changed to muscular, masculine white guys (preferably bald), and asian guys (masculine tops or straight).

I do like latino guys, but the only thing is that every latino I hooked up with always wanted an exclusive/controlling relationship. I had to break them off early to avoid drama.
It's kind of funny also, I find myself more and more attracted to red heads. I guess it's because they are so different, but for some reason their pale skin and red pubes are such a turn on to me!

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One thing I like about masculine white guys, is that they seem to have no limits when it comes to sex. The ones that I have had did everything from dirty talk, slapping my ass, everything I like.
I met one guy at the gym about a yr ago, and in the shower he gave me a couple of glances, but nothing inappropriate. He had a nice body, cut up abs, about 5'9" with a buzzed cut, and trimmed red pubes (awesome!). He was packing a nice one (about 6 inches soft). While getting dressed and drying off, we both noticed that we are freeballers, and so struck up a casual conversation about how we don't like underwear (yada, yada, yada...). Fast forward to us meeting up at his place, with me on all fours and my face buried in his fiery red pubes, in front of the balcony window of his high rise apt at about 12 noon! He slapped my ass alot, but we didn't get into anything past oral. What I liked was that he always pushed me past my limits while I was sucking him off. While hard he was about 7.5", and he gagged me with every bit of it! He face fucked me for a good 15 minutes, before he held my head all the way down and released a monster load. :tongue: Then, he put me on my back and rimmed me like a mad man! Although we never hooked up again, it was certainly memorable.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I'm a black guy that likes a little bit of everything. I've had black, Asian, Latin and even East Indian. By far the best fuck I ever had was about 11 yrs ago with a White (Italian American) top. He did everything right; started slow, picked up the pace gradually, jerked me off while fucking me from behind, and pounded me until I came without ever having to touch my own dick! It was amazing. I have been looking for that feeling ever since. I've come close, but still haven't found it.
Anyone else had a white top rock your fuckin' world like that?

sorry to be the bearer of bad news...that man is TAKEN! he is now Irish American and does everything perfectly under the sheets, on top of the sheets, on the floor, the washing machine, the dishwasher, in the truck, on his Harley, the shower, the hot tub, and too many places to mention. he knows how to use that incredible massive cock every night. and i know exactly what he needs from me to bring him to where he wants to go.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm a visual did it look like something like this?

sucking a big white one

JerkYourTube - Interracial

or
JerkYourTube - Black and White Muscle

or

JerkYourTube - Army Blk Man Wht Man

or
JerkYourTube - black

or

JerkYourTube - Out in Africa

or

JerkYourTube - white cock

One thing I like about masculine white guys, is that they seem to have no limits when it comes to sex. The ones that I have had did everything from dirty talk, slapping my ass, everything I like.
I met one guy at the gym about a yr ago, and in the shower he gave me a couple of glances, but nothing inappropriate. He had a nice body, cut up abs, about 5'9" with a buzzed cut, and trimmed red pubes (awesome!). He was packing a nice one (about 6 inches soft). While getting dressed and drying off, we both noticed that we are freeballers, and so struck up a casual conversation about how we don't like underwear (yada, yada, yada...). Fast forward to us meeting up at his place, with me on all fours and my face buried in his fiery red pubes, in front of the balcony window of his high rise apt at about 12 noon! He slapped my ass alot, but we didn't get into anything past oral. What I liked was that he always pushed me past my limits while I was sucking him off. While hard he was about 7.5", and he gagged me with every bit of it! He face fucked me for a good 15 minutes, before he held my head all the way down and released a monster load. :tongue: Then, he put me on my back and rimmed me like a mad man! Although we never hooked up again, it was certainly memorable.

Damn bro..thanks again for the videos..very hot..love toping and taking blk dick :)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My hubby and I are an interracial couple. His tastes are more often Black or Latin men and my primary tastes are furry, white men (although I love a hot black and latin man as much as he does).

sorry to be the bearer of bad news...that man is TAKEN! he is now Irish American and does everything perfectly under the sheets, on top of the sheets, on the floor, the washing machine, the dishwasher, in the truck, on his Harley, the shower, the hot tub, and too many places to mention. he knows how to use that incredible massive cock every night. and i know exactly what he needs from me to bring him to where he wants to go.

Are you talking about my Bubba? He's Irish and amazing.

I will never understand the "you don't look black" thing. LOL! Is there a uniform look for all blacks to look like. And I wonder do folks every say "You don't look white." LOL.

Yeah--what ever happened to all the colors of the rainbow? People of color come in all different shades and hues.

Just saying. But back to on topic. This is interesting thread because alot of folks say things "Once you go black you don't go back." But what about us Black guys who have tired other races, don't you guys have motto as well?
:wink:
I dunno. I do know that, when questioned about why I don't date black men, I respond "If I want to have sex with a muscular, hung brother, I throw on my harness and jerk off."

Oh, the looks I get...

Site does not seem to want to work in FireFox and I can't get it to load in IE either. Too bad.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I am Italian, with an olive complexion, dark brown/black hair and brown eyes. I work and am friends with many Black people. I have friends who are lighter skinned than I am and who have green/blue/grey eyes and look whiter than me, and I have some who are considerably darker than I am. Black people, as well as other people of color some in a rainbow of shades.

I get asked all the time "what are you...you're not white, are you mixed?"
Then when I explain that I'm Italian, I am often told that Italians are mixed from many generations back and that people don't consider us white. So yes, people do say the same thing to darker skinned white people. :biggrin1:

I don't understand the "you don't look black" comment, either. Is there a way a whole race of people, with various differing genetic traits are supposed to look? People from eastern Africa look considerably different from people of southern Africa, who are very different from people in western Africa. Someone from Senegal will look very different from someone in Botswana, yet they are "black".

People from southern Italy look quite a lot different from someone in German, yet they are both "white." Color is a very bad way to describe race.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media

I can agree with that. There's just something that really turns me on when a hung white guy says he wants to watch my ass bounce up and down on his big cock, or that he wants to smack it hard while he's pumping in and out of me, or that he enjoys watching my fat lips stretched around his fat cock. It's just the unorthodoxy of it all. And once I can convince them that I truly mean "no limits" when it comes to dirty talk, my arousal goes through the roof when they say all the things I want to hear.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know about the looks when folks think you don't black OR supposely don't date black. I'm an EOF-equal oppertunity fucker. I don't care what race you are I'm hitting that azz up! And after you've gone to the wild side, you can't go back to vanilla sex.

Here's three top reasons that I rarely fuck black on black.

1. I don't kiss-aka I haven't moved on since I discovered first base. I didn't go for it in my teens never will go for it in my grown stages of life. So pucker up or start stepping

2. I want you to be faithful to me, while I'm NOT FAITHFUL to you-Ummmm don't care how dick your packing or how golden your azz is, I'm no ones fool.

3. Blacks and Latinos aren't the only PHINE folks in this world! I'm damn to turn down fine mofo because I "got to keep it real".

But that changes if it's an "oreo" because I know for sure it's going to get Freaky Dickey up in here!:eek:

My hubby and I are an interracial couple. His tastes are more often Black or Latin men and my primary tastes are furry, white men (although I love a hot black and latin man as much as he does).

Are you talking about my Bubba? He's Irish and amazing.

Yeah--what ever happened to all the colors of the rainbow? People of color come in all different shades and hues.

I dunno. I do know that, when questioned about why I don't date black men, I respond "If I want to have sex with a muscular, hung brother, I throw on my harness and jerk off."

Oh, the looks I get...

Site does not seem to want to work in FireFox and I can't get it to load in IE either. Too bad.