Who do you look like?

I'm frequently compared to..... god help me..... Jon Lovitz. More than one person has said this to me. Yech.
 
I've three brothers and two sisters, I don't look like any of them or like either of my parents, I'm supposed to look like my Welsh grandmother did when she was younger but as no one has a photo of her and she was old when I was born I can't confirm whether I do or not.
 
Mom or Dad? Both? Do you look like your siblings?

I'd be my moms clone if i had long brown hair. I look nothing like my dad except for my teeth. I look like one of my 4 brothers. What about you?

No, I don't look like any of your brothers.

My sister and I look like a combination of both out parents. I resemble my mother a bit more and she resembles my father a bit more.

My father looked more like his mother. Paternal Grandmother.

My mother looked more like her father. Maternal Grandfather.

I look like a combination of my Grandfathers. My sister looks like a combination of my Grandmothers.
 
I've three brothers and two sisters, I don't look like any of them or like either of my parents, I'm supposed to look like my Welsh grandmother did when she was younger but as no one has a photo of her and she was old when I was born I can't confirm whether I do or not.

You look Welsh and that's a compliment. The Celtic women are the most beautiful in the British isles bar none. It's those damn toothy Norman and industrial-strength Saxon women you have to watch out for.
 
I used to be told I looked like Jimmy Connors.
I don't think I look very much like either of my parents.
From the neck down, though, my father, my brother and I were all nearly exactly the same ... quite muscular, short men. Someone in France once told me that I had a peasant's body, and I knew what he meant.
 
When I'm with my dad, people say I look like him...and when I'm with my mom, people say I favor her. My parents are divorced, so I am never with both of them for some sort of final death-match comparison.

Away from my parents, I used to get Emelio Estevez, but now I get David Duchovny.
 
And how many fashion magazines have you seen Lovitz in? How many times has he been a finalist in People's Sexiest Man Alive?

I rest my case.

You know, Jason, I would never have come up with that ... but I see it.
No bad thing, BTW.
 
I don't know. A cross, maybe? I don't think I look like either of them.

However, my sister looks like my aunt. My cousin looks like my other cousin. And another cousin is a mini me :cool:.
 
When I'm with my dad, people say I look like him...and when I'm with my mom, people say I favor her. My parents are divorced, so I am never with both of them for some sort of final death-match comparison.

Away from my parents, I used to get Emelio Estevez, but now I get David Duchovny.


I thought Duchovny too. Not a bad comparison! I also get the same you-look-like-the-parent-you're-with thing however, in a Jan Brady turn of events, I find I look hauntingly like my uncle Ferdinand who died back in the 30s (as an old man). There are some 19th century pictures of him and it's remarkable how much I look like him. We also share some of the same interests. It's a bit creepy.
 
Oh, Jason, I'll tell you one day.
(But basically it means, fighting the unfightable. Which may not be the best response to what, on your part, was a joke.)


I wasn't joking at all. Really and sincerely, I wasn't.