Who else has a pantyhose/stocking fetish?

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A fetish for pantyhose, stockings, or any kind of hosiery is one of the more common fetishes out there. Also, I would put money on the fact that the majority of guys with this fetish also like to wear hosiery as well.

For me, I don't know if it would be completely accurate to say that I have this fetish in the purest sense, but there is a sexual element in it to me to say the least. I do like wearing them myself. A good quality hose feels absolutely exquisite and sensuous. However, I detest hosiery that doesn't fit well or is poor quality. I'm no stranger to wearing them to feel sexual, to masturbate, or have sex, but I can just as easily wear them without any kind of sexual activity taking place, and still enjoy sexual activity without hosiery present. I do "underdress" in hose whenever I feel like it and at times will venture out in hose with overall more "feminine" attire, but I also see no need to present or act as "female". I also have quite the collection of some very nice hosiery (Wolford, Falke, La Perla, etc.)

When women wear hosiery in the right situations, her legs can look breathtaking. If I see her in a "hosiery optional" environment, I know that she choose to wear hose, which is all the more alluring and it speaks volumes to me about her sensuality. There are of course situations where wearing hosiery would look out of place and/or unappealing. For example, if I was not attracted to the girl to begin with, the fact that she is wearing hose wouldn't do much for me. Inversly, if I was attracted to the girl to begin with, it wouldn't matter if she was wearing hose or not, as I'd still approach her. As mentioned earlier, very much a turn-on in sexual encounters (even more so if we're both wearing), but not a requirement in the slightest for me to have good sex.

There you have it.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even before we were married, I came to realize that my husband loved me in stockings or pantyhose. He liked dark colors and textures, not the plain, flesh colored type. After seeing how turned on he got (especially when I wore stockings, thigh high or with garter belt), I think it kind of began to turn me on as well. Now I would have to say that both of us are turned on by me wearing them. I can't tell you how MANY pairs I have of stockings, textured tights, etc.
One thing I can tell you, he WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS want to wear them himself! He absolutely gags when he sees men doing that! I personally find it harmless and amusing...:smile:

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even before we were married, I came to realize that my husband loved me in stockings or pantyhose. He liked dark colors and textures, not the plain, flesh colored type. After seeing how turned on he got (especially when I wore stockings, thigh high or with garter belt), I think it kind of began to turn me on as well. Now I would have to say that both of us are turned on by me wearing them. I can't tell you how MANY pairs I have of stockings, textured tights, etc.
One thing I can tell you, he WOULD NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS want to wear them himself! He absolutely gags when he sees men doing that! I personally find it harmless and amusing...:smile:

Funny, because I can pull off a super convincing act of being repulsed by the thought of wearing hosiery. It's usually the guys who act the most repulsed by it who deep down really want to try it. Just saying....

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny, because I can pull off a super convincing act of being repulsed by the thought of wearing hosiery. It's usually the guys who act the most repulsed by it who deep down really want to try it. Just saying....

Ummmm....don't think so. Can't really see why enjoying the opposite sex in a garment means that they would also enjoy wearing it is beyond me. What works for you is cool, but I can tell you that my guy gets almost nauseated seeing men in drag.

BIGHAMMERSAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My bf loves for me to wear them on our dates and so I've recently begun wearing hosiery, mostly black thigh highs or stockings on our dates but also pantyhose to my work. I've always noticed I get more attention from guys at the office when I wear hosiery.
haapyash, I know the feeling, when my gf wears them I'm hard the entire night....She likes to wrap my cock in them to control it...then fucks me while its wrapped around..the feel against my dick is awesome...cum every time!!!

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummmm....don't think so. Can't really see why enjoying the opposite sex in a garment means that they would also enjoy wearing it is beyond me. What works for you is cool, but I can tell you that my guy gets almost nauseated seeing men in drag.

I can act like I'm nauseated by men in drag as well. In fact, before I acknowedged that I liked to do it myself, I often did. It was kind of a internalized phobia sort of thing. Does this mean that your boyfriend is the same way? Not necessarily, but if he is, I strongly doubt he would ever tell you because of fear of rejection.

windstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too love the feel of panties as well as pantyhose and thigh highs against my skin.There is no better feeling than that.

HoseWanker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a some really 'pantyhose fuckers'
- who's actively and
passionately jerk cocks with
pantyhoses? Wanna sharing experiences with other's
hosejob lovers - which are best
and most often usable
pantyhose for cock
jerking,how to better
wank hose covered cock
to achieve a maximum sensation
and pleasure from
pantyhose,how often and how many pantyhoses is already fucked,e.t.c

Optimusnorm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Big turn on for me...of course depends on the lady and the quality of the hosiery. Equally happy with either pantyhose/tights or stockings. I wouldn't bother to have a serious relationship with a woman who never wears them...and never have.

It's amazing how many women find them a turn on as well really.

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
Its such a turn on to have a woman take off her stockings or pantyhose roll them up and slip them over your hard dick and give you a hand job. That silky nylon fabric around your dick feels so good. My wife loves giving me a hand job with her stockings or pantyhose and making me cum. Check out our profile for more about us.

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with Gernsdaddy. I work in an unheated warehouse. First layer is always pantyhose.
A few guys asked why I never complain about the cold. HA! They made fun of me and don't any more. One guy actually started wearing them that I know of. Now I am addicted. I wear all the time. Have met sevral guys who do, No one would ever guess.
Best is pulling me jeans down and letting some guy see them and watch his reaction as I pull out my cock for him. Love to have it carresed in nylon!

Lucas Entertainment put out a vid called "Hose" guys in hose ripping out the crotch and getting into it part of the lucas raunch collection

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
We enjoying having pantyhose sex, nothing like ripping a hole in my wifes pantyhose and sliding inside her from behind and grabbing onto her pantyhose covered ass as I thrust back and fourth and then cumming inside her and having it leak out onto the pantyhose, I love the way cum soaks into pantyhose. Check out our profile for more about us.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I know I read somewhere that there have been NFL football players who've worn them in cold weather.

I remember busting a male friend of mine at a college party. He had crouched down to get something out of kitchen cabinet and I could see them sticking out the back of his jeans. I said, "Are you wearing pantyhose?" He got all red and totally denied it. He's a nice guy and I wasn't going to embarrass him in front of everyone so I just dropped it. But a couple days later we were alone and he admitted to it. I jokingly said, "Are you doing Shakespeare in the park?"

He told he just liked wearing them from time to time, that he like the feel. Then he went on this rant that blamed women for stealing male fashion and making off limits all the things men one wore throughout history first but are now taboo. Like tights, wigs, cosmetics, knee & thigh high boots, etc.. We had a good laugh. He was really worried that I'd tell people but I assured him he could wear all those things around me and wouldn't say a word, it be our little secret.

As far as having them torn while I'm wearing them and having sex, sure. There's been a couple of times guys have ripped them to gain entry. I don't mind as long as they replace the more expensive ones. I had a pair of $70 Wolford pantyhose that a ex-bf tore one night. Absolutely pissed me off. Talk about a mood killer. I think guys enjoy them more than women like wearing them. There's an enormous amount of caressing that goes on, ya know.

HoseWanker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, if a woman does it with
her pantyhose it's very nice, but
me also actively working with pantyhose
- jerk-off with pantyhose every
day at least 2 times or more,wank my cock with pantyhose
and in different ways