Who else has self fisted and do you still do it and how does it feel to you?

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since late teens when I was skinny I have loved a hand and arm in my asshole. I have done it a lot by myself. it feels what I imagine a hard dick entering a woman's pussy. and it makes me cum without an erection. It is difficult to do now since I am still overweight but I long to do it again. The feeling is so heavenly can you guys post your experiences and feeling about this act and did you do it with friends or anyone else formerly or currently?

Since late teens when I was skinny I have loved a hand and arm in my asshole. I have done it a lot by myself. it feels what I imagine a hard dick entering a woman's pussy. and it makes me cum without an erection. It is difficult to do now since I am still overweight but I long to do it again. The feeling is so heavenly can you guys post your experiences and feeling about this act and did you do it with friends or anyone else formerly or currently?
An arm? In your anus? That can't be good for you.

An arm? In your anus? That can't be good for you.
I've been up to my bicep in a few guys holes...it's really quite amazing how much an ass can take...and fisting (carefully) does NO damage.

I've been up to my bicep in a few guys holes...it's really quite amazing how much an ass can take...and fisting (carefully) does NO damage.
Really? I'd have thought an arm up your anus would stretch the sphincter muscle and risk tearing the delicate lining of the colon. Aren't prolapses and leakage an issue after repeated fistings according to the medical literature? Personally I don't see the appeal but each to their own.