Who else is a Teenager on LPSG??

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shut the fuck up, no one is whining except him. I made a few TRUE statements about SOME teens and he turned it into a sob, victimizing fest.

homo or not, if you carry on like this in real life, you wouldnt survive long
so stick to acting tough on the computer you fuckin flamboyant, drama loving little bitch..
stop hijacking every fuckin thread on the forum and turning it into your own little bs session.. it got old a long time ago douche bag

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not a creepy old girl! :12: If I had kids I'd be a MILF. :cool:

:lmao: You tell him Bro!

ctually Hotrocker982 is a mighty fine 19 yr old and not at all an idiot like this young'un. :rolleyes:
Please! It is still a bone of contention because my mom wouldn't let me fly to England, to see Wimbledon the summer I turned 18, with the 2 white boys down the street. :tongue: Who knows how different my life would have been if she hadn't been so stubborn. :mad:

When I was 18 there were no cell phones. We had corded phones, HAM radios or CB radios and that was it.

Please, you kids today have it so easy! If I liked a boy back in the day I had to hang out by his locker, my lips coated in Dr. Pepper flavored Bonne Bell lip smacker, bat my light blue Maybelline shadow eyes at him. And when he didn't notice me I then had to go home and call my very best friend in the whole wide world on my pink princess phone and cry about how my life without him was miserable. This would of course be followed by endlessly playing,
"Bluer than Blue," and " One Is The Loneliest Number," on my record player.

Sheesh, with the suffering I have lived through in my life, it's a wonder they haven't put me on a stamp yet. :cool:

Meh... I just like to think that trying for humility, laconism and understanding of as much as possible to be crucially important. :laughing: Please feel free to smack me around if I ever come off as a hot- head.

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 18 since last month :]

I look as though I am about 15 years old, though - I can never, ever get into clubs or bars without having my passport or ID on me :/

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 18 since last month :]

I look as though I am about 15 years old, though - I can never, ever get into clubs or bars without having my passport or ID on me :/

That's the fucked up part. Whether it's buying cigarettes or liquor or goin' into a club, some people DON'T get checked when they're too young and DO get checked when they're of legal age. When I was 17 I could buy all kindsa liquor and cigarettes but now that I'm 23 they wanna start checkin' a brotha.:confused: