Who is this redneck twink?

katti wang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Young redneck donkey dick

Big dick redneck - ThisVid.com

I have seen a few videos of his dick just recently and in the past. One of them had him showing off a bulge and jerking off a bit in orange boxer briefs. The other was him jerking off in a tractor, kind of close up camera pointed towards his body. He was also making that signature "split your lip" gesture he does in this video. Does anyone know where to find the other videos or who he is?

Attiissabella

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

I have seen a few videos of his dick just recently and in the past. One of them had him showing off a bulge and jerking off a bit in orange boxer briefs. The other was him jerking off in a tractor, kind of close up camera pointed towards his body. He was also making that signature "split your lip" gesture he does in this video. Does anyone know where to find the other videos or who he is?
Any more?

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Another pale skinny guy who can't fuck maybe?

Posting content with links to Gay websites on the Straight Adult Website forum is a no no.