Who is your favorite natural busty European/Polish/German/etc model?

Who is your favorite busty natural model here?

• Ines Cudna

Votes: 18 6.0%
  • Maria Swan

Votes: 82 27.5%
  • Ewa Sonnet

Votes: 88 29.5%
  • Milena Velba

Votes: 34 11.4%
  • Yulia Nova

Votes: 40 13.4%
  • Bea Flora

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Anya Sokova

Votes: 18 6.0%
  • Nadine Jensen

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • Chloe Vevrier

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • Eden Mor

Votes: 8 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm voting for Chloe, who I feel suffered horribly for most of her career by being shot by hideously incompetent photographers from places such as Scoreland.

Later, on her own site, she produced sets that were vastly superior. Sadly by then her boobs were, not surprisingly, sagging a little, and no one would claim she had model legs or the slenderest waist then either. Then there was that East European penchant for body hair, which put a lot of people off...

Nonetheless, there are thousands of photos of her out there to choose from, she has a phenomenally cute face, and at her very best she was altogether unbelievable, as I believe I adequately demonstrated here:

Best of the Breasts of Chloe Vevrier #20-#1 - The phun.org forum - new world of entertainment!

Well shot here: http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35933_01bestofthebest_123_1149lo.jpg

Thanks for the link.

BIGdickRodney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Milena Velba - Goddess
2. Bea Flora - Full, sexy and curvy in every way
3. Chloe Vevrier - Curvy, naughty, and some of her photos are just outstanding
4. Maria Swan - Perfect breasts, lovely figure, face is alright
5. Nadine Jensen - Poor man's Velba, but would still turn heads
6. Yulia Nova - Looks too young, but her rack and figure makes a tent out of your pants in seconds
7. Ewa Sonnet - Pretty, and just right all over, but doesn't have that 'X Factor'
8. Anya Sakova - Her breasts are incredible, but she does seem to come across as quite trashy
9. Eden Mor - Very Pretty, big girl all over, but her boobs do seem to sag a bit
10. Ines Cudna - Again pretty, boobs a bit saggy, but lacks a sexiness for me
Milena Velba is #1!!!

BIGdickRodney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Milena Velba is #1!!!
Just curious, while I totally agree with you on Milena Velba being the clear #1 pick of all time for me too, I am wondering what you think makes Anya (Busty Merilyn) Sakova come across as "trashy?" She is also in my top 5 boobs of all time, and have seen many videos of her. I have never perceived her as even close to trashy. To each his own, but just curious what you mean is all