Who is your favorite natural busty European/Polish/German/etc model?

Who is your favorite busty natural model here?

• Ines Cudna

Votes: 18 6.0%
  • Maria Swan

Votes: 82 27.5%
  • Ewa Sonnet

Votes: 88 29.5%
  • Milena Velba

Votes: 34 11.4%
  • Yulia Nova

Votes: 40 13.4%
  • Bea Flora

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Anya Sokova

Votes: 18 6.0%
  • Nadine Jensen

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • Chloe Vevrier

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • Eden Mor

Votes: 8 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted Ewa, but I am a big fan of Maria too. Ewa's sister, Julia (?) is also a model on www.BUSTY.pl - Slim & Big Busted (warning, it is a pay site with limited previews). I think Julia is a close third to the Ewa and Maria.

Sweet thread!

yep... grabbed some of the links off that site.... curious if it is any good?

xbulletholes

Experimental Member
Media
i voted for maria in the end but ewa would be an extremely close second.
and chloe...
and julia (if she had a nicer haircut, haha)...

damnit, these women are amazing.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see Maria has rightly taken the lead. You didn't even post the best pics of her.

Wow????!!! You think so.. I second guessed myself on your posting. I was grabbing pics at will... 10 women = lotsa work [imagine all 10 at the... nevermind]. But wait a minute... these were some incredible pics... especially the last two:

Maria Swan - her face looks like Sofia Coppola a bit. very very big but very very heavy. fantastic body-frame-to-chest ratio. skinny girl, that seems pretty groovy. just way too south, needs to pose in bras and bikinis
http://www.busty.pl/html/mariaswan/m...ze/dcp7891.jpg
http://www.bigxtits.com/blog/june05/maria_swan3.jpg (always an incredible view when you see naturals peeking around)
incredible photography on these two
http://www.glamourmodels.com/models/...ssa/050601.jpg
http://www.markuslensch.com/img/jana/13_gross.jpg
pretty good legs

The one I may have screwed (figuratively) was Nadine....

fr123

Just Browsing
Media
Although Jana (AKA Maria Swan) and Ewa Sonnet are both stunning and certainly in my top 3 or 4, I still find Anya to be the most spectacularly busty of the lot. In my opinion, her bust to waist ratio is simply unmatched. It's unfortunate that she's appeared on a few sites that have sometimes not shown her off in her best light.

RecklessBull

Experimental Member
Media
Nadine Jensen. These other girls aren't curvy enough. The hips need to be comparable to the breasts, or the overall physique is too topheavy for me.

IMO there needs to be a symmetry of upper and lower body. And let's not forget the value of total body voluptuousness. Huge breasts with a tiny torso doesn't do it for me.

Edit: Just saw some more pictures of her lower body. Not a big fan of her legs, not developed enough. A full bodied girl should have strong legs and ass, though not too low a bodyfat %.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nadine Jensen. These other girls aren't curvy enough. The hips need to be comparable to the breasts, or the overall physique is too topheavy for me.

IMO there needs to be a symmetry of upper and lower body. And let's not forget the value of total body voluptuousness. Huge breasts with a tiny torso doesn't do it for me.

Edit: Just saw some more pictures of her lower body. Not a big fan of her legs, not developed enough. A full bodied girl should have strong legs and ass, though not too low a bodyfat %.

Interesting, as although I don't mind some 'extra' elsewhere when granted such a large chest, there's something to be said about the natrual phenoma of a huge chest on a small body. A shorter woman is even more intriguing.

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yulia Nova all the way! She has the perfect shape for that size. and, I heard Maria Swan has implants...

ok, just read this article
I can't believe they are real.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yulia Nova all the way! She has the perfect shape for that size. and, I heard Maria Swan has implants...

ok, just read this article
I can't believe they are real.

She's got this suspicious 'fold' on the bottom of her cleavage/underneath. Good be just how they grew in... but supposedly there was a live/unedited sonnogram (no need to fwd links) that verified them as the real freaking deal. Her videos are superb.

I'll still give Eva the nod.