Who Remembers The Original Lpsg?

Media
Season's greetings to the old crew. It's a nostalgic time of year, but I still don't miss you old Phuquers!

Only joking. Look after yourselves and each other.
Seasons Greetings to you, too, you old phuquer! Nothing more nostalgic than a reference to an old classic LPSG thread where I was pheliciously the phuqquing subject and intended target of an inphamous phiend. You, however, are still very much missed by the old crew and always appreciated. You’re an LPSG legend. A true LPSG classic.

Please pheel phree to phil my phuqquing box and make it phuller, phuquer.:)

Ditto to all the old-timers still hanging around. Best wishes

(and that's old-timers in the proper meaning - not the US one)...
Hvad er den rigtige betydning?
Glædelig Jul og Godt Nytår.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seasons Greetings to you, too, you old phuquer! Nothing more nostalgic than a reference to an old classic LPSG thread where I was pheliciously the phuqquing subject and intended target of an inphamous phiend. You, however, are still very much missed by the old crew and always appreciated. You’re an LPSG legend. A true LPSG classic.

Please pheel phree to phil my phuqquing box and make it phuller, phuquer.:)

Hvad er den rigtige betydning?
Glædelig Jul og Godt Nytår.
As they say, Phuqquing A.

Wow. Stumbling onto memory lane at rush hour. Where does the time go?

Since this is clearly the fil de nostalgia, that pocket of time is quite special to me. What a motley crew we were. I miss those discussions about anything.

Hope you all are well and happy.

Media
@chicagosam - As much as I dislike the over-use of the "F" word, in all of its forms, I may now have to also disapprove of the over-use of the "PH" words!

Phuck!

;-)

Phile your phriqquin’ complaint here.:D

As they say, Phuqquing A.

Wow. Stumbling onto memory lane at rush hour. Where does the time go?

Since this is clearly the fil de nostalgia, that pocket of time is quite special to me. What a motley crew we were. I miss those discussions about anything.

Hope you all are well and happy.
What a delightful surprise. Nice to see you! Hope you are also well and happy. Like you, I miss the free-wheeling discussions we had and those that fueled them. Be happy, my sweet!:)

Reactions: ActionBuddy

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We certainly did have a lot of open discussions back in the day. I remember complaining about that when they started to disappear. I guess now we have search out for that sort of thing irl. The horror

Well people had thicker skins back then and even more important if they didn’t like a topic they just moved on to other things