Who's Lost? Who Got Voted Off the Island?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm surprised it's that obscure to you. How old are you my son?

Ricardo Montalban (long before Khan in Star Trek) played Mr. Roarke, the mysterious host of Fantasy Island, and his diminutive Peter Lorre-like valet(?) Tattu would bellow "Boss! The plane! The plane!" as a new crop of fantasy players would land at the remote island. Cheesy as hell.

Expect that some producer in Hollywood must be working on a feature, as they continue to mine the television graveyard for old familiar scenarios.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
the little bit i do know of the entertainment industry comes from what I read in the paper.

i don't watch television - i'd rather blame my loss of brain cells on gradual bleach consumption, than from watching - as you call it - the tube.

but, that's not what i meant when i said "i don't get it".

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I wish. I can't locate his e-mail address to ask what's up with him. He'll be missed by many.

Didn't someone say he was performing with a theatre troupe, or do I have it confused?

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
We definitely have some MIA. I haven't seen a post by JonB lately either - and miss his artful debate.

I checked out Steve319's profile this morning to make sure he was still posting - and he is, just not as frequently at this time.

I know TexASSgirl said she was signing off. I'll miss her too.

I haven't been logging on as frequently either, for various reasons I won't bore you with.

However, I do want to ask if anyone else feels like they have entered another dimension when logging into the site? Sometimes I feel like I'm in the Land of the Lost, because we have so many new members.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
That was Kyle (jeepwranglerboi) who is on tour with a musical, not Jon.

Yeah, I knew about Kyle, and I sure miss his pretty face (and ass, but what the hell!) but I thought I had heard something about jonb doing some travelling too of some sort. Who knows, I suffer from sleep deprivation a lot.