Why do you do this?

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a question for the ladies: is it a turn-on when a man gently puts his hand on your throat when he is kissing you? One of the ex's used to love it when I put my hand right under her jaw when we kissed. I have thick hands and she said it made her feel powerless. Is that a turn-on?

*melts* Absolutely.

But then again, i'm a submissive/switch. I love the power play of a man over a woman.

Swim_cheer_ali

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've found as the kissing becomes more intense I pull myself toward my partner harder by pulling his neck/head into mine by running my hands into his hair ect. Also, the texture of the hair when im really turned on feels good for some reason?

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed. The kiss is the heart of intimacy. It gets me roaring every time.

No matter what my mood... a hot kiss will always stand my cock up and hard.

Su_Fi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It seems like guys love it when i put my hands on the back of their necks, or like with the guy im sorta with now i lightly run my finger nails down shis scalp and pull a lttle bit... I love it when a guy has his hands on my face or caressing my cheek or if its more passionate holding my head .. ugh so hot ...

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes the kiss more intimate, and also because we might like the same in return. I love it when a man cradles my head, or holds my face as he kisses me.

I agree. I am a touchy feely person. I like to caress and to be touched in an intimate familiar way. I love kissing a guy who knows how to kiss. Someone once told me that sex is really about everything else other than the intercourse. If it is good sex it is about the touching and ribbing and kissing and passion. I would tend to agree. That is atleast true for me and anyone who expects to get me off.
Having said that, perhaps a good kiss is about nore that lips touching. Kissing for me is more intimate and personal the sex or oral.
I love a guy who can kiss and has enough hair for me to play in. It just gets me wet twinx my nethers:smile: