why is it

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MONSTER don't even bother responding look at your photo and then his and it will all make sense. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1 IN MY BOOK. I am the MONSTER fan club!!

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you braindead or something..your the one whose been torn a new asshole numerous times online about being fake and my chick asked me what this website was and i showed her your pics and asked her she thinks theyre real..all she could do is laugh..and once again if you need verification of my realness and my girls she and i would both be more than happy to prove it to you in exchange for your proof but we all know your just goona repeat the same beat around the bush retard shit cuz your a fake pathetic dude

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow!..seems you have a little too much time on your hands and/or a little too much knowledge on sociopaths

Education will do that for you, everytime. Learn how to read people, especially those that are always anxious to cast the first stone. Some of the most outspoken individuals on a particular subject are often those that trying to hide truths about themselves. I also love playing the Devil's Advocate, slezaeball666. Besides, it seems that most of your posts have been to this thread. :lol:

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and/or a little TOO MUCH knowledge on sociopaths..too much of anything can be a bad thing you should know that smart guy..and yes all my posts are on this thread and the 15 page thread started by others last night which also focused on Monster being a pathetic fake and even more pathetic are the people who cant see its fukin fake..guess it ruins the jerk off fantasy for you or something i dont know..but the reason i posted in these threads is cause this is shit..what if everyone on here was doing what he is doing (being fake)..it would kinda defeat the purpose of the site now wouldnt it and the people who just let him go on being fake when everyone knows about it is just feeding into his illness..sorry if some people dont like the truth but im faaaar from the first or only person to call out the fake

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..and as has been said many times last night by many others ..if he is real all hed have to do is take 2 mins and put up a proof pic and wed all look like idiots right..and he wouldnt have anymore problems with the amount of time hes put into responding to these posts he couldve took 1000 pics..he says wheres my proof pics i said ill put mine up and he has to do the same..he wont ..cause hes fake..anyone with a brain would see that.peace

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries,