Why men don't wear speedos, bikinis, string bikinis or even g strings to the beach

Ndian Thonger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love mens thongs and g strings, they are so sexy, mens thongs are so designed that it can cover the stuff, and keep that in place. Who said its for girls only, Everybody can wear this. Its upto your mind.

Reactions: 970172

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use to wear speedo's while water skiing and in the boat, luv them, comfortable, they dried in a flash. No clammy, wet trunks. I'd put gym trunks or board shorts over them while on shore.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm slim and muscular, so it's a thong whenever possible. They feel sexy, they look sexy, and they're comfortableOtherwise a Speedo with very narrow sides. I think board shorts are fucking awful. As for the question itself. the answer is clear: most American guys these days are terrified of showing the world that they possess something called a cock.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A speedo or a very brief stretchy squarecut, is as "covered" as I will go now. If I can't be nude I'll try to get away with something like this:

View attachment 607169
Hot photo. What's the make of the black mesh thong? And what style cock ring are you wearing with it?

Reactions: 970172

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My reason is simply that Im just too obscenely large to wear garments like that at beach, unless I want to be arrested for 'over exposure'. If i'm at a clothing required beach, I have to wear baggy trousers/sweats or exceptionally long shorts, with a towel over my legs when sitting down to prevent 'flop out'.

Thankfully at clothing optional/nude beaches I can let it all hang out.

Although this topic on g-strings reminded me of a time an ex told me about being in a store around Christmas time with a friend who suggested buying a novelty Christmas g-string, to which my ex partner told her friend that they wouldn't do any with a pouch big enough for me. At this point a shop assistant being nosy interjected, they did them in all sizes and what size did she require, she responded by saying 'one for a dick that's this big, XX inches', the shop assistant went red faced and slid away (they didnt do them in that size clearly).

Reactions: jasonjk

playbiplay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer to wear briefs as swim wear. Sometimes the gap in the leg holes at the inner thigh can be an issue if the fit or size is poor but even quite a large penis can be accommodated in the right brief. I like designs with a contoured front like the Speedos "Solar Brief". If you like support a water Polo brief works for me to keep gapping down and not appear too immodest.

Another option is to cut out the inner lining out of your swim brief. The front will then be able to stretch better and will make the inseam push away from your leg. But this makes it more revealing too...make sure the material is not too light or sheer, because then you might as well go nude lol.

playbiplay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As for G - strings I consider those to be more like underwear, and wouldn't find the wedgie effect comfortable at all. My butt needs to be covered lol.

Board shorts also don't feel like swim wear to me. They are too baggy and there is too much or too thick material. I wear them as casual apparel, but if I am going to be in water at all they come off and I swim in briefs (or maybe boxer - cut briefs). Wet board shorts feel icky to me...all cold and clingy and sloppy. Briefs just feel cool and dry off quickly.

But my absolute preference for swimming (and in sauna and steam rooms) is naked, so if it is a private pool and / or is permitted then I do not wear anything. So liberating! Lol...plus hot environments like saunas and steam rooms can ruin the polymer based fabrics of swimwear. In North America I tend to avoid co-ed steam and sauna facilities since it is unheard of for them to permit nudity as is customary in much of Europe, so it is nice when they are located in locker rooms.

There's nothing like bikini tanlines, so I try to tan at the beach in a bikini. If I need to dress a bit more conservatively, a tight squarecut works well and I can still show off a sweet bulge.