why so angry?

TheIrishStallion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There are quite a few topics (even current ones, but even the PM'ing-topic would explain a lot on its own) that will tell you most everything you wanted to know. Not to be angy and "cunty" - as you so flathering stated before - but more so because it has been noticed before. Yes, I do agree some women (even myself included every now and then) can react far from bubbly from time to time. Why? Because there's a good proportion of men on this site that feel it's okay to treat any lady online like a free webcam/erochat- girl and will get verbally abusive if they aren't liking the response they're getting. They'll stomp their feet, cry and scream. And again; yes, there are nice men on the site - I've come to know plenty in the years I've been here. But I would like to think most of the ladies that frequent these forums can usually see through any guys intentions here from their first few posts, and most aren't sincere. We're here for our entertainment just as muc h as any guy is, we are not here to be your non stop wank fodder.

If your intentions are good and you ask a honest question, chances are you'll get your answers. We just don't care to feed the trolls.

Wankers gonna wank. Just ignore it. Or maybe act like sexist pigs to them, too. "If that big dick isn't weighing you down, why don't you make yourself useful and get me some fucking coffee?"

Assuming you enjoy coffee.

If not, then go die.

Coffee is good.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wankers gonna wank. Just ignore it. Or maybe act like sexist pigs to them, too. "If that big dick isn't weighing you down, why don't you make yourself useful and get me some fucking coffee?"

Assuming you enjoy coffee.

If not, then go die.

Coffee is good.

*sporfles coffee*

:lmao:

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that might be a more interesting story than the fact that I still have a job.

When he met his wife, he worked at Starbucks. She's a total coffee addict. She loved the fact that he smelled like coffee.