why so angry?

econocook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One common theme I've observed after reading posts on this board for years is really sarcastic, intolerant, angry women. I understand that many guys on this site have a size fetish and project that on women implicitly in their questions, but are they ever going to realize that is what a good portion of guys on this site are into? I've been a part of many other co-ed forums but this one is easily the most angry and argumentative. Ladies, is humiliation a part of the whole "size" culture? Is that why you tend to beat up on people that ask questions about how you feel or act in relation to penis size? I'm not trying to exaggerate, but the cunty-ness of women on this board is two orders of magnitude greater than any other forum.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are quite a few topics (even current ones, but even the PM'ing-topic would explain a lot on its own) that will tell you most everything you wanted to know. Not to be angy and "cunty" - as you so flathering stated before - but more so because it has been noticed before. Yes, I do agree some women (even myself included every now and then) can react far from bubbly from time to time. Why? Because there's a good proportion of men on this site that feel it's okay to treat any lady online like a free webcam/erochat- girl and will get verbally abusive if they aren't liking the response they're getting. They'll stomp their feet, cry and scream. And again; yes, there are nice men on the site - I've come to know plenty in the years I've been here. But I would like to think most of the ladies that frequent these forums can usually see through any guys intentions here from their first few posts, and most aren't sincere. We're here for our entertainment just as muc h as any guy is, we are not here to be your non stop wank fodder.

If your intentions are good and you ask a honest question, chances are you'll get your answers. We just don't care to feed the trolls.

Last edited:
Reactions: MickeyLee

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lovely Katt, this is just a wind-up. They don't deserve a response. Ignore them.

However, being specifically mentioned has made me feel really warm and special. I feel as though I've earned my wings.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you think we're cunts, go play with the nicer women you like better elsewhere? I know I personally do not respond well to being asked a question about something you'd need to be a woman to know, and then having the man who asked the question tell me that my answer isn't valid. I mean, how is anyone going to tell me how I experience sex, let alone some dude? Another thing common here, in the same vein, is that we are frequently told we're lying, offering platitudes, just being nice, or otherwise being disingenuous. Personally, I have a hard time swallowing the same (equally as intolerant as you claim the women here are) shit day in and day out. How do you think you'd respond to that? You don't even contribute to the discussions here, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Katt's whole post, but especially this.

Oh, she is absolutely correct. But pearls before swine, if you understand my meaning. The OP's intention was solely to call the women of LPSG bitches, which doesn't deserve being taken seriously.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Lovely Katt, this is just a wind-up. They don't deserve a response. Ignore them.

However, being specifically mentioned has made me feel really warm and special. I feel as though I've earned my wings.
Oh, she is absolutely correct. But pearls before swine, if you understand my meaning. The OP's intention was solely to call the women of LPSG bitches, which doesn't deserve being taken seriously.
Beautiful, intelligent, and wise you are.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only been here since August last year. I've been a member of a few other online community. For some reason this is the toughest place to be a woman of any site I've ever been on. If it weren't for some of the best people I've ever met online, I'd be gone. In my experience here, I've seen some guys who seem to genuinely hate women and take it out on us. The "cunty-ness" that you see is merely the toughness needed to survive and keep our place in this environment. We stay because we have friends here. We stay because there are some really good people here - men and women.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally. But the main question he tried to ask in his you're-all-cunts sandwich is a valid question: "Excuse me, why is there so often hostility here? What causes that?" No he poses it in an inane and sexist way, but it's still a good question to me. If we could get certain posters to understand what sets some of us off, (doubtful) things might actually change here.

I would suggest guys like the OP ask themselves, "Why is it some guys here have most of the women on the board flirting with them instead of biting off their heads? What do I do differently? Why do some questions get answered politely, and others vitriolically? What is the difference? Is my mother a whore? Is it okay to treat other women like they are?"

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally. But the main question he tried to ask in his you're-all-cunts sandwich is a valid question: "Excuse me, why is there so often hostility here? What causes that?" No he poses it in an inane and sexist way, but it's still a good question to me. If we could get certain posters to understand what sets some of us off, (doubtful) things might actually change here.

I would suggest guys like the OP ask themselves, "Why is it some guys here have most of the women on the board flirting with them instead of biting off their heads? What do I do differently? Why do some questions get answered politely, and others vitriolically? What is the difference? Is my mother a whore? Is it okay to treat other women like they are?"

Ah, you're giving him more credit than I am. It's rare that anyone ever gets his head bitten off without a thorough explanation given for why that person has crossed the line. Pretending ignorance about what pisses us off, yet noticing that we're pissed off, is totally disingenuous. Only an actual idiot could fail to notice why because we always explain that ad nauseum.

Seriously, I honestly think this guy just wanted to call us all cunts.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
It's funny, but I actually was going to make a similar observation-but about the guys. (Yes in general.). If I don't jump at every chat request, return every pm within 10 minutes or be fast to every friend request then I am either a fake, a *itch or a cocktease. Then, IF we attempt to answer a question and it isn't what you want to hear we are a *unt-not to mention the rate my cock posts/pm's. I think the anger flows heavy from the other direction.

Renee

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
One common theme I've observed after reading posts on this board for years is really sarcastic, intolerant, angry women. I understand that many guys on this site have a size fetish and project that on women implicitly in their questions, but are they ever going to realize that is what a good portion of guys on this site are into? I've been a part of many other co-ed forums but this one is easily the most angry and argumentative. Ladies, is humiliation a part of the whole "size" culture? Is that why you tend to beat up on people that ask questions about how you feel or act in relation to penis size? I'm not trying to exaggerate, but the cunty-ness of women on this board is two orders of magnitude greater than any other forum.
Fuck off.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, I honestly think this guy just wanted to call us all cunts.
You know what? You're right. So, I'll just leave the words of a long lost female poster from here.

madame_zora said:
Clearly, the only option is to instruct the bastard to fuck off. Fuck right off.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200- just fuck right off.

And die.

That's right, fuck off and die, you slimy bastard.

Or, if so inclined, run outside and play the ever popular Hide and Go Fuck Yourself™.

Fuck yourself on a train, on a plane, in a box, with a fox...

No matter what the method, the important thing is that you don't forget to fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and eat beans, for all I care.

Fuck yourself at your grandfather's house. Be sure not to fuck your grandfather... This is a common mistake. It is imperitive that you fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and send us the pictures, so that we can verify that you have, indeed, completed your mission. WE WILL BE KEEPING TABS ON YOUR "FUCKED YOURSELF" STATUS.

In that vein, allow me to mention the importance of the ensuing paperwork. You can write this off on your taxes if need be. Certain restrictions apply, but not the kinds of restrictions that get you out of fucking yourself.

This is a tradition that is becoming something of a lost art, you see. We need as many young, fresh souls to speak the dead language (if you will,) of fucking yourself as humanly possible. So, if you don't fuck yourself, you will be just like the generations past that have made fucking yourself an endangered species. Just like the pandas¹. You heartless, pandacidal bastard.

Do not confuse this order with Canada's declared Masturbation Month². This is something special, just for you.

It is YOU that must fuck yourself, you Capitalistic fucktard. How dare you come onto OUR site and try to make money?Stop sucking off soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but the cunty-ness of women on this board is two orders of magnitude greater than any other forum.

Well looks to me like you really know how to make friends.
I should take lessons.

The answer is that the women here are great.
They, like men, desire to be treated with respect.
Do that and you will have their friendship and admiration.

Problem is that men often invade the "Women's Issues" and post the most inane things.
And then call the women cunts and expect a civil response.
Having a penis is not an excuse or license to mistreat or degrade women.

Finally, if you have posted in a thread and have trouble identifying who the asshole is, then the asshole is you.

Congratulations.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what? You're right. So, I'll just leave the words of a long lost female poster from here.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

Holy shot AE! That was aweome!
Well looks to me like you really know how to make friends.
I should take lessons.

The answer is that the women here are great.
They, like men, desire to be treated with respect.
Do that and you will have their friendship and admiration.

Problem is that men often invade the "Women's Issues" and post the most inane things.
And then call the women cunts and expect a civil response.
Having a penis is not an excuse or license to mistreat or degrade women.

Finally, if you have posted in a thread and have trouble identifying who the asshole is, then the asshole is you.

Congratulations.
:biggrin1: LMAO!

I really can't add anything to what Petite, AE, Pitbull, and Katt have said...I am for once at a loss for words:eek:

Keep up the good work all, I will for now just sit back and:popcorn:

D

deleted432219

There are quite a few topics (even current ones, but even the PM'ing-topic would explain a lot on its own) that will tell you most everything you wanted to know. Not to be angy and "cunty" - as you so flathering stated before - but more so because it has been noticed before. Yes, I do agree some women (even myself included every now and then) can react far from bubbly from time to time. Why? Because there's a good proportion of men on this site that feel it's okay to treat any lady online like a free webcam/erochat- girl and will get verbally abusive if they aren't liking the response they're getting. They'll stomp their feet, cry and scream. And again; yes, there are nice men on the site - I've come to know plenty in the years I've been here. But I would like to think most of the ladies that frequent these forums can usually see through any guys intentions here from their first few posts, and most aren't sincere. We're here for our entertainment just as muc h as any guy is, we are not here to be your non stop wank fodder.

If your intentions are good and you ask a honest question, chances are you'll get your answers. We just don't care to feed the trolls.

THIS!!!! It seems as though some of the guys are seeking validation about their size. I just assume, you're on this site and more than likely you know how you "rank" as far as size. Maybe that's only some guys.....

D

deleted432219

It also seems as though most guys are incapable of having a conversation about anything that doesn't have to do with sex and how nice their cock looks.....