Why some little girls are very loose? or I am small?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There was a day back in 10 years time when I thought I was too small for this fucking world. I met a young asian girl of 19 yo, 5-1 stand and 40 kgs. Usually when I first have sex with new girls, I will go very gentlely and slowly. But for this girl, my cock snap in all at one go with some sound effect too (you know what I mean right?). I am sure she has not had any baby or many bf, just only one before me. I thought her ex may be enormous or she had been big and loose from birth. But then, I have met a couple of skinny young girls that were loose and bottom less as well. I have encountered this only from skinny girls.

The question is, are some skinny young girls naturally loose, or did something really big has gone through her vagina?

Last edited:

Latinoheat808

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my sexperiance Asian girls are usually small and very tight
there were a few non Asian who were not so tight but fit really snugg
then there was this colored girl that almost swallowed my staff and ball
the only way she could get off is if I stuck my whole hand in there.
It just depends on the girls anatomy cause if his ex was big her tunnel and entrence will naturally shrink again

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a day back in 10 years time when I thought I was too small for this fucking world. I met a young asian girl of 19 yo, 5-1 stand and 40 kgs. Usually when I first have sex with new girls, I will go very gentlely and slowly. But for this girl, my cock snap in all at one go with some sound effect too (you know what I mean right?). I am sure she has not had any baby or many bf, just only one before me. I thought her ex may be enormous or she had been big and loose from birth. But then, I have met a couple of skinny young girls that were loose and bottom less as well. I have encountered this only from skinny girls.

The question is, are some skinny young girls naturally loose, or did something really big has gone through her vagina?
Asian girls from my experience are usually tight. I read somewhere that skinny girls have more room than fat girls, since there is a smaller fat pad inside, but I have no proof of that.

Finally yes, some girls are looser than others, just as some guys are huge and some guys are tiny.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was reading that it's a myth that girls are as loose as the last person they were with or they are loose if they've been with big men. Women of all races and sizes will accommodate for all penis sizes so if she is loose and have never had a child before then she is like that naturally.

Again, it could be that she was already very horny before you entered.

Louberg83

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a few girls 5' - 5'3" and they could all take different amounts. The smallest girl was very tight, but could take a lot of length. She would loosen up when we were having sex all the time, but any break for a week or so and she would be super tight again.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Man, there's so much lack of knowledge about anatomy that circulates, it's ridiculous. No, a woman won't be forever tainted because she was with someone bigger than you. The vagina contours to the shape of the penis or object inside anyways.

It could be easier to enter and you may assume from ignorance that she is loose, but in reality she's probably just turned on enough.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women lubricate VERY well. Just because you may feel a sensation of "loose" doesn't mean she is. A well oiled machine can take a lot of dick - trust me. Experience or the type of men she has been with doesn't come into play.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women lubricate VERY well. Just because you may feel a sensation of "loose" doesn't mean she is. A well oiled machine can take a lot of dick - trust me. Experience or the type of men she has been with doesn't come into play.

I agree. I've been in situations where guys can't even get inside at all.:redface: And other situations where it's a whole lot easier because of natural lubrication.