Why was this thread closed??!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... While the OP's original intent may have been honorable and forthright; the responses show a darker side of humanity which I prefer not to deal with online.

That's hilarious.

Presumably it was unintentional, but your characterisation of that thread (especially for those at whom the comment is aimed) is somehow both trenchant and ironic, simultaneously. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's hilarious. Presumably it was unintentional, but your characterisation of that thread (especially for those at whom the comment is aimed) is somehow both trenchant and ironic, simultaneously. :wink:
OMG! I totally didn't even realize what I said until you pointed it out. :rofl:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a thread going and it was around for quite awhile (controversial,yes)but was up for some time and now it's gone. It was something like "would you do an adult"?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"Would you do an adult?" Sounds interesting. What was the thread about?
Well, out of context, that title sounds like it's intimating that the one asking isn't an adult themselves, and if that's the direction the discussion is being derailed, then this topic will surely disappear, just as the other thread did, and we'll never get any answers. :mad:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My point was that the thread was up for along time before disappearing.As a matter of fact the thread lost its legs long before being shut down.( you know died) It had nothing titillating about it---nothing for pedophiles.It was an open forum for adults to talk about their childhood.