Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHY!?!?

Why do guys find it necessary to send private messages asking me if I'm a size queen, or requesting that I rate their cock? I'm really sick of it.

This happens a lot. Some guy that I have never talked to, let alone even seen his name anywhere on this site, just sent me a pm and told me how beautiful I was and then asked me if I was a size queen. What a way to start a conversation with someone.

Sorry, I just find it highly annoying.

I've gotten quite a few messages like that and it is annoying.

If I'm going to rate a pic, I don't want to be told to do it. I've received umpteen messages saying something like, "check out my pics and rate me."

And I've also received countless requests to view cams. One guy wanted me to watch his cam, and when I told him I wasn't interested in viewing cams, he insisted. I told him "no" again, and he said something like, "just watch it for a minute so you can see how big I am" lol

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Don't think you're special in any way shape or form, we all get them.. it's a part of being here. You don't like it, then turn off your private message option, or learn to use the ignore feature.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it's not obvious - what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?:eek:

Or conversely, what's a girl like you doing in a nice place like this?
WHY!?!?

Why do guys find it necessary to send private messages asking me if I'm a size queen, or requesting that I rate their cock? I'm really sick of it.

This happens a lot. Some guy that I have never talked to, let alone even seen his name anywhere on this site, just sent me a pm and told me how beautiful I was and then asked me if I was a size queen. What a way to start a conversation with someone.

Seriously though.
What are you, new?

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or conversely, what's a girl like you doing in a nice place like this?

Seriously though.
What are you, new?

Seriously though, aren't you supposed to be a moderator?

Maybe you should stop being so confrontational and do your job of keeping the peace, instead.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously though, aren't you supposed to be a moderator?

Maybe you should stop being so confrontational and do your job of keeping the peace, instead.

What is it that makes you think that being a moderator negates my right to an opinion or the expression of it?

I was derisive because I think this thread is an attention ploy. I mean, it's been what? a week since the last "why did this guy contact me?" thread. Hardly a new theme. And from what you've relayed of the PM he wasn't rude or harassing about it so you're not even getting the shit end of these PMs either.

In a way I am doing my job as moderator here by trying to discourage the practice of starting a new thread by each member every time they open an unsolicited PM. That would flood the boards with garbage in a hurry wouldn't it?

You felt the need to start a sympathy thread because you recieved a polite, complimentary possibly even literate (what a treat!) request to rate a guys penis. So I ask again. What are you, new?

WHY!?!?!
Why did this guy send you a PM asking to rate his dick?

Possibly for the same reason that every other woman gets them; because the option to send PMs is there.

Or hey, maybe it's because he saw your thread inviting people to ask you "anything".

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For your GOD DAMN INFORMATION

It was not an attention ploy, it was a complaint. A complaint to the men of this thread who think it is so fucking funny to go around and send stupid messages to people.

I'm finished arguing with you. You just don't get it.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Why does it matter if I'm a size-queen or not?
Did you reply in a "size queen" thread? One of your reponses may have promted your PM'er. Or, perhaps, they don't want to bother with an admitted size-queen who may not find them up to snuff.

(As for the ratings request with no pics...maybe they got taken down?)

Also, why do guys feel compelled to ask women why they joined this site? Isn't it pretty obvious?
Not entirely. You may be here to admire big cocks, or you may be here to meet them. (Or you habitually join any old damned message board, or you're deparate for attention, or...)

I'm frequently compelled to ask women why they've joined because I want to know about the women who would join dick sites; it's not typical of ANY woman I know. (Or if it is, they hide it well)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For your GOD DAMN INFORMATION..

LMAO!

Who can complete this quote from it's original usage?

You just don't get it.

On the contrary. I get it and PMs like it all the time. As do most of the other women on the site.

We just don't feel the need to flap our arms about it.

You got a polite PM? Oh, dear god, not that!

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mandee is peeved because none of you support her opinion. And why should you? You are a human being, you have an opinion, and it may run contrary to hers. Does that make you more right than her? Less right? I don't know, I didn't start this thread. It just means you gave it some thought and wrote that thought down. If she takes it personal as an attack, she needs to get some more maturity. Or, find another penis sex site. Maybe they are more gentlemanly there.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
What is it that makes you think that being a moderator negates my right to an opinion or the expression of it?

I was derisive because I think this thread is an attention ploy. I mean, it's been what? a week since the last "why did this guy contact me?" thread. Hardly a new theme. And from what you've relayed of the PM he wasn't rude or harassing about it so you're not even getting the shit end of these PMs either.

In a way I am doing my job as moderator here by trying to discourage the practice of starting a new thread by each member every time they open an unsolicited PM. That would flood the boards with garbage in a hurry wouldn't it?

You felt the need to start a sympathy thread because you recieved a polite, complimentary possibly even literate (what a treat!) request to rate a guys penis. So I ask again. What are you, new?

WHY!?!?!
Why did this guy send you a PM asking to rate his dick?

Possibly for the same reason that every other woman gets them; because the option to send PMs is there.

Or hey, maybe it's because he saw your thread inviting people to ask you "anything".
AHH careful, don't throw logistics into a message board you might hurt her or something..

For your GOD DAMN INFORMATION

It was not an attention ploy, it was a complaint. A complaint to the men of this thread who think it is so fucking funny to go around and send stupid messages to people.

I'm finished arguing with you. You just don't get it.
Attention whore, I knew it.. just like every other post made...

No support from me man sorry.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i used to get those types of PMs every 12 minutes under my old name. I have to admit since i don't chat much on this name or post much even, i don't get them anymore.

I know once i say that i will get a myriad of PMs about it now. None the less, Mandee probably got a few of them in a short duration of time and felt like posting about it because she was frustrated.

It does indeed get frustrating but i think its worse for the guys taking the time to write the PMs and hunt down the females to send them to- because we never respond and they are zapped as soon as we read their subject line.

I think some men are fascinated with size queens for various reasons: Possibly they are into the small penis humiliation and the bigger you like them the smaller they seem to you. Maybe they want to get inside the mind of a size queen in order to find one in real life. Or maybe they are feeling rejected being an average size and want to know how the women here feel about his penis size.

I am insulted to be called a size queen because i feel its a category that i'm always thrown into by people who don't know me just because i'm here. We are all here for different reasons. I just happened to be searching for medical information about complications regarding a large penis. I stayed because the coffee was good.

Damn im wordy today.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
----snip----We are all here for different reasons. I just happened to be searching for medical information about complications regarding a large penis. I stayed because the coffee was good. --- snip ---

:rofl:

Yeah...me too!
I mean, I don't participate...I sware. I just watch... take pictures and people watch. :yeah:

... uhm ... yeah... that's it! ... wait...stop looking at me! :scratchchin:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mandee - I know it's annoying, but you're on a Big penis board...and most forums, that aren't even as overt about DICK as this board, most women get slammed with requests for sex on any board. So this forum isn't unlike any other.

Accept that and learn to use delete or ignore. Otherwise you end up making a rant on a thread that you'll regret later. We all have.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHY!?!?

So, did you, like... get my message n' stuff????

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Mandee, I am sorry to see that lately you have been having a hard time coping with this board. Sometimes it can get to the best of us. I do hope you take time to rest a bit. Just as one of MR's post stated 'rest does the body good'.

"Never lose sight of this important truth, that no one can be truly great until he has gained a knowledge of himself, a knowledge which can only be acquired by occasional retirement."Johann Georg von Zimmermann

Status
Not open for further replies.