Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All summer long my wife lives in yoga shorts and exercise tops that sort of have a built in bra. Camel toe and looking down her top are definitely a couple of my hobbies. What I love most is when other guys are around to enjoy the views.

Last summer we were sitting on the neighbors patio and it was semi shaded. My wife had just finished doing some gardening for him…he is divorced. Because of the semi shade and breeze she was nipping out proudly and the way she was sitting she had one foot on the seat of the chair and one foot on the patio and was rocking her one leg open and closed. I left to grab drinks at our house and was gone for about 10 minutes or more to give him plenty of time to enjoy the view without worrying about me catching him. Little does he know I am very happy for him to enjoy her!

happyc02au1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife wears a lot of yoga pants and is always showing a really nice camel toe. Does your wife show hers often in public, and what do you think about it. I really like it as I’m always hanging down my leg in public also.
Love my wife's cameltoe. Also her nipples

Attachments

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My wife wears these shorts that are made from the same material as yoga pants, it shows her toe really nice! She usually wears a shirt that covers it but sometimes I talk her into tucking in the front of her shirt to show it off at the grocery store!

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife wears the yoga pants because she loves the feel going commando. However, she also loves the attention her camel toe gets. She also always chooses light colored pants rather than black yoga pants because light colors or pastels showcase it like being on stage.

I enjoy watching the guys focus on her toe when we are out shopping or something. There is no missing her camel toe.

D

deleted814719

Ha! My wife wears yoga-style (tight, lycra/spandex) pants almost exclusively. Some days, she shows a nice camel toe which keeps me stimulated and horny all day long.

Quite honestly, I've never mentioned it to her. She knows I'm a perv already. After 40+ years of marriage, there's no need to add to what she already knows. LOL

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seems that a little bump and a divot isn't something to be freaked out by (IMHO).

I agree.

I really don't think a whole lot of women intentionally show "camel toe" to arouse or tease men, I think it's just a wardrobe issue we have to deal with sometimes. Men have to pull wedgies from their back-crack on the regular.

If seeing an outline makes someone so incapable of controlling themselves it speaks volumes about the person staring like they don't know better even after many people have told them what's wrong with the behavior.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sometimes tight pants ride up and I have toe visible. I'm not showing it off in public, my guy will tell me if he knows it's showing because he knows I'm not trying to be stared at by creepy pieces of shit who were raised by shit parents.

I wear leggings, but I buy the correct size and if I happen to have them ride up I'll pull them out so my lips aren't visible. I'm NOT fucking inviting anyone to stare at my pussy in public. Period. If you do this, you're a fucking asshole.

Edited to add, I wear long t shirts when I have leggings on to cover my ass and crotch anyway, but I know sometimes it's not always gonna keep my butt and front invisible. So, no. I'm not showing off in public. I'm wearing something comfortable because I want to be comfortable. Stop using what women wear as an excuse to stare at them. Look, but don't fucking stare. Who raised you?

BoyBrazil92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife wears a lot of yoga pants and is always showing a really nice camel toe. Does your wife show hers often in public, and what do you think about it. I really like it as I’m always hanging down my leg in public also.

My wife almost never does show a cameltoe, and definitely never on purpose, not even when wearing leggings, yoga pants, or even bikinis. The format of her vulva does not lend itself to cameltoe showing, since it's very smooth. There is one bikini that makes her display a prominent cameltoe, though.

(On a "mea culpa" note, I gotta admit I really like the way her crotch looks.)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It’s funny that camel toes are such a controversial topic but hardly anyone complains about peen outlines that are clearly visible on some bike riders who wear tight bike shorts/pants.

The fear is real..
5f35ab87-fd76-487c-ab2b-e9b5f0a126d4_text.gif