Wife will be with new Lover again tomorrow.

Profjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, my wife asked me a couple of weeks ago to find her a new lover. Many of you know that we do this about once every 2 months.. I advertised on craigslist (philly under couples if you want to see the ad) and got nearly 140 responses. I narrowed the guys down to 5 guys only one of whom could meet tomorrow. Her new lover is coming from DC (we live in Philly) and we will meet him in his hotel at 9:30 am. He has agreed to let me take some photos so on Friday I will post some new photos for those of you who are fans of my wife Joslyn's adventures. She does love all of the comments...

Stay tuned.....

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys, my wife asked me a couple of weeks ago to find her a new lover. Many of you know that we do this about once every 2 months.. I advertised on craigslist (philly under couples if you want to see the ad) and got nearly 140 responses. I narrowed the guys down to 5 guys only one of whom could meet tomorrow. Her new lover is coming from DC (we live in Philly) and we will meet him in his hotel at 9:30 am. He has agreed to let me take some photos so on Friday I will post some new photos for those of you who are fans of my wife Joslyn's adventures. She does love all of the comments...

Stay tuned.....

Definitely staying tuned. Jo looks amazing in your photos, and I can tell these new lovers that you find for her REALLY turn her on. Get some photos of her well used pussy for us if you can.. immediately after she finishes with the new guy.