Wife

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well what did you think of her statement??
bwc-gif.1297646

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand what he’s trying to ask, if she made the statement when speaking of her past, would it be too much information on her part...I would say, if you don’t want to know her past, don’t ask about her past, you may not enjoy what she has to say
Yes, but why wait 25 yrs to say that. Was asked 25yrs ago and left that one detail out. Why say it now?

Reactions: Wheelerzland

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand this whole "stretch out the vagina" thing that guys talk about. My wife pushed two huge babies through there, and she is just as "tight" as she was before she pushed two huge babies through there. If a baby can't stretch it out, then certainly an ex's tiny dick (tiny in comparison to a baby) isn't going to stretch it out!

I don't think "stretching" even exists the way guys talk about it. I think "loose" or "stretched" is simply a woman being more relaxed or lubricated because she is really into you!

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand this whole "stretch out the vagina" thing that guys talk about. My wife pushed two huge babies through there, and she is just as "tight" as she was before she pushed two huge babies through there. If a baby can't stretch it out, then certainly an ex's tiny dick (tiny in comparison to a baby) isn't going to stretch it out!

I don't think "stretching" even exists the way guys talk about it. I think "loose" or "stretched" is simply a woman being more relaxed or lubricated because she is really into you!
Her words. He stretched her. I think maybe it means he made her feel full

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, but why wait 25 yrs to say that. Was asked 25yrs ago and left that one detail out. Why say it now?

Another thread to continue your lament about YOUR perception that somehow your wife was wrong in answering your persistent sexual questions. Once again laying bare your deep insecurities about your wife's sexual past; about the size of your penis.

You've stated that you pressured her to talk about her past lovers; it's not like she said one day all of a sudden: Hey, guess what? Before I met you, I fucked a guy with a penis smaller than you and, oh, I fucked a guy with a penis bigger than you. YOU pressured HER. Careful what you ask for!

The women I know are with their spouses because of so much more than their penis. You need to come to grips with this fact alone. Or continue down the road you are on and continue pushing away your wife. Cuz that's what you are doing. You've stated yourself her reluctance to talk about her past lovers she had before she was with you. Yet you insisted, she told you, and now look where you are...insecure as fuck!

And that's exactly where YOU need to leave it. In the past. Cuz, it's obvious from your numerous threads and postings that she knew answering your questions about past-lover penis sizes would cause problems. As I said in another thread you started, your wife is very intuitive. She knew you were not secure enough to handle the truth. Your insecurity is on display front-and-center every time you post the same story, regardless of the thread title.

I predict if you continue down this road with your wife that YOU will cause further problems in your relationship. That may not be able to be overcome.

You need to do some serious introspection. About the fact that your wife is YOUR wife. She is with YOU. She loves YOU. All of YOU. That's why she's with YOU. Not the guy with the smaller/larger penis than you. She's with YOU. For 25 fucking years. Sheesh.

Let it go. Find a way to deal with it in a positive way and work to resolve it. Before it's too late.

You have any sex before you met your wife? Were they prettier? Or younger? Did they have bigger boobs than your wife? Or whatever? How's she feel about that? Or does she not ask? Or not care? Because YOU are with HER? See how ridiculous this sounds?

I do have a question: What is it you are insecure about? The fact that your wife fucked other dudes before she met you? Or that she fucked a dude a little larger dicked than you?

Seriously dude, you need to get some professional counseling. And not on a big-dick internet site. You are torturing yourself about something you cannot change. The past.

And that's where it belongs--in the past. Let it go. Your future happiness with your wife, is in a large part now, up to you. I wish you well and that you find a way to deal with this.

for u married guys. What would think if your wife told you an ex of hers stretch her out. Would you think thats her saying way to much.

Yeah, well. You were old enough to say " I Do" .

Hopefully you are now a little older and wiser. If not, don't look for answers on LPSG. Cause all we are here are sex starved..drooling from the lips sycophants wishing to hear more of your sexual misfortunes..........

Ok...so don't ask me where this clip came from. I looked for clips of Drooling...this came up. Looks interesting cause she said the word Cunt :)

Reactions: TheUnihorn

No need to lie

Uh huh. If you were 8.5x6.5, no woman would ever dare nor have a single reason to say she was stretched out (more) by someone else. 8.5x6.5 is in the top .001% of the World Population.

Edit, after looking at your other posted pictures, you are not anywhere near that size. I'm not trying to burst your bubble but when guys claim a size like that, it's just plain dumb. Don't fool yourself because apparently your wife isn't fooled either.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh huh. If you were 8.5x6.5, no woman would ever dare nor have a single reason to say she was stretched out (more) by someone else. 8.5x6.5 is in the top .001% of the World Population.

Edit, after looking at your other posted pictures, you are not anywhere near that size. I'm not trying to burst your bubble but when guys claim a size like that, it's just plain dumb. Don't fool yourself because apparently your wife isn't fooled either.
Listen dude I have been measured numerous times and it is right at 8.5 and sometimes a bit over 6.5 in girth. I do not need a guy that likes to talk shit to comment so find another thread to bother. Like I said I have no need to lie.

Listen dude I have been measured numerous times and it is right at 8.5 and sometimes a bit over 6.5 in girth. I do not need a guy that likes to talk shit to comment so find another thread to bother. Like I said I have no need to lie.

You must be 10 feet tall.
Good luck with your wife.

Reactions: 286798

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never heard my wife of many years has never said that.... she has told me that I am her biggest. and "sometimes, you got more than a girl can handle." I'm 7.5 x 6.5+. she told me she had an ex that was longer but not thick. and she very much likes thick, that "stuffed feeling" as she calls it. she prefers to be on top, especially starting out, working me into her. it's very good sex for both of us and I am so lucky to be able to please her. our sex life has slowed with age, but in our prime we had sex several times a day. we had more sex in a week than other couples had in a month!

Reactions: tallandslim67