Wil Wheaton

fqguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks that is great been a while since I have seen that will have to take matters in hand this morning LOL

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just watched it and, all i can say is WOAH. did not know he was hung like THAT. he's clearly semi-erect.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wil's always spoken fondly of his time on ST:TNG and has also celebrated his scifi geekdom. He's also shown a nice bulge on a few episodes of Next Generation.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It always seem that Wil Wheaton had a thing for tighty whities in some of his movies he appeared in.....there was an episode from Tales Of The Crypt when he was wearing tighty whities.

E

EvilFairy

How funny just saw him on the big bang theory, hes pretty cute. He wasn't at all when he was on startrek.

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's talked in the past that one of the most embarrassing parts of being on Trek for him was that the suits he was zipped into were padded in many places. As long as he is in Starfleet uniform, I wouldn't trust a bulge.

I've been a fan of his for a long time, mostly reading his blog & books here and there over the years. He's smart and funny as hell. Many years ago now, he made a guest appearance on CSI, he was completely unrecognizable as Wesley Crusher.

schmoo

Experimental Member
Media
It's the last episode from when he was a regular character. (he had a few guest appearances later)

He goes on an away mission with Picard and they crash land on a desert planet. In one scene as he is walking towards Picard it's quite evident. I have the episode saved on my DVR.

This is from the scene:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/ioAq7BqG4Eg/hqdefault.jpg

but you can't see anything in that pic and you really need to see the video to appreciate it.

Edit:

Found it! but the quality isn't very good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioAq7BqG4Eg

Last edited:

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's the last episode from when he was a regular character. (he had a few guest appearances later)

He goes on an away mission with Picard and they crash land on a desert planet. In one scene as he is walking towards Picard it's quite evident. I have the episode saved on my DVR.

This is from the scene:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/ioAq7BqG4Eg/hqdefault.jpg

but you can't see anything in that pic and you really need to see the video to appreciate it.

Edit:

Found it! but the quality isn't very good:

clear vpl - YouTube

yeah, there he's quite a bit more grown up

masked_marauder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Please note: The Moderating Team is closely monitoring this thread and would like to remind all posters that discussion or distribution of sexually explicit content involving minors may result in a ban on the user's account and the closure of this thread. By "minors", we mean those under the age of 18.

For reference, any reference to Wil Wheaton must be in conjunction with events after July 29, 1990, his 18th birthday. Any discussion of his acting, pics, or the mere fact that he existed before this date is not allowed.

LPSG - Forum Rules

Any user who violates the Site Rules will have their continued membership at LPSG re-evaluated according to the Terms of Service.

Regards,

masked_marauder
On Behalf of the Moderating Team

Reactions: 1101101