Will From Warwick Rowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and isn’t it private? was waiting for someone to mention this when that link was posted. it’s why I didn’t even bother to open it or say anything.
And they have a lottery bot because they are not offering membership right now? ahaha There is a possibility to put in another link?

Reactions: neo_244

kamraz

Sexy Member
Media
All of the information I have is from Angus Malcolm's posts on the Worldwide Roar forum. The university, apparently, was against the calendar/films project from the start. Sometime after the 2018 calendar came out, the university offered to fund the rowing club if they stopped participating in the calendars and films. Starting in 2019, the rowing team captain announced a new rule that current team members were forbidden from participating in the calendars or films. Presumably this was a requirement of the deal that had been struck with the university, but the exact details of the deal were never made public.

That’s unfortunate. If the athletes themselves want to pose naked/volunteer for a cause, I don’t see why the university should interfere. It’s not like their students are being coerced or what. :/

Sad we’re prolly never gonna see regular college dudes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.