William Manns

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Him and Justin are so fucking together. I put my money on he is the bottom. In a lot of videos his hole looks freshly fucked from hours before. He and Justin have beautiful butt's but Justin packs a very impressive cock. They make an absolutely beautiful couple. A video of both of them kissing and fucking would be the ultimate must see cause William knows how to arch and jiggle those Cheeks (take a big cock) whilst Justin has the right shlong length for the penetrating job.

7yeah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
l
Him and Justin are so fucking together. I put my money on he is the bottom. In a lot of videos his hole looks freshly fucked from hours before. He and Justin have beautiful butt's but Justin packs a very impressive cock. They make an absolutely beautiful couple. A video of both of them kissing and fucking would be the ultimate must see cause William knows how to arch and jiggle those Cheeks (take a big cock) whilst Justin has the right shlong length for the penetrating job.
lmao i’m pretty sure they’re brothers i remember on a stream someone asked if they knew each other because the rooms match and justin said they were brothers sooo

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
l

lmao i’m pretty sure they’re brothers i remember on a stream someone asked if they knew each other because the rooms match and justin said they were brothers sooo
We brothers is code for we together or we fucking in general. They look absolutely nothing alike remotely and it would be rather a disastrous story for the parents who raised them if they were brothers.

Reactions: 13372071

Danthedick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
who is justin?