william roepstorff

D

deleted1338543

From his Instagram, this is the physical change he had. It partly explains the apparent dysmorphia and the beastly editing he does on his photos.

A pity because even without editing it is evident that the guy sculpted himself.
Speaking as someone who once lost more than 110 lbs in a year, I'm a bit skeptical. The "new" him would have loose abdominal skin and evidence of stretch marks. But he doesn't. Not even abdominoplasty delivers results that perfect.

Joshdaniel1212

Loved Member
Media
Speaking as someone who once lost more than 110 lbs in a year, I'm a bit skeptical. The "new" him would have loose abdominal skin and evidence of stretch marks. But he doesn't. Not even abdominoplasty delivers results that perfect.
It's interesting you mentioned that because I was going to ask about it on the other post but didn't want to come off as rude.

Reactions: deleted1338543

Veiro

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No idea, but could it be that it was a slow and progressive process over several years and that he is also now taller and with more muscle which would "fill him out" again?

I say this because it would seem very silly/immature to me to want to play that card and it does not fit me that he makes public that of his past seeing how much he cares about his image nowadays.

kpops

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah but not if you're a teenager and it happened over a few years. How old is he now? 25 tops. The photos from when he was overweight are all young teenage photos. Young skin is way more adaptable. And its doubtful that he lost 110 or if he did it may have been over a few years. His "new" photos are only a couple of years old. You can see the transition a bit more clearly on his TIK TOK

Reactions: TM2O22
D

deleted1338543

Yeah but not if you're a teenager and it happened over a few years. How old is he now? 25 tops. The photos from when he was overweight are all young teenage photos. Young skin is way more adaptable. And its doubtful that he lost 110 or if he did it may have been over a few years. His "new" photos are only a couple of years old. You can see the transition a bit more clearly on his TIK TOK
Maybe, but as they say, "the science is settled" on this kind of stuff. Skin has wonderful properties to adapt to weight change, but it's not infinitely plastic, no matter your age. I'm not saying it's impossible, but kids who are overweight at puberty, even if they lose weight, suffer secondary characteristics, like elongated abdominal muscles. I've seen real-world cases where people lost a lot of weight and look like they've been fit their whole lives -- but every single one of them included multiple, expensive surgeries. Its it possible? Sure, on the margins. Is it probable? I'm not so sure.

I guess I'd be far less skeptical if we saw high-res, 100 percent unfiltered photos of "today's" William. But given how he autotunes everything, there's a lot of room to be skeptical about his claims about his body.

Reactions: Mark H

kpops

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe, but as they say, "the science is settled" on this kind of stuff. Skin has wonderful properties to adapt to weight change, but it's not infinitely plastic, no matter your age. I'm not saying it's impossible, but kids who are overweight at puberty, even if they lose weight, suffer secondary characteristics, like elongated abdominal muscles. I've seen real-world cases where people lost a lot of weight and look like they've been fit their whole lives -- but every single one of them included multiple, expensive surgeries. Its it possible? Sure, on the margins. Is it probable? I'm not so sure.

I guess I'd be far less skeptical if we saw high-res, 100 percent unfiltered photos of "today's" William. But given how he autotunes everything, there's a lot of room to be skeptical about his claims about his body.
all good points. it's hard to know as there is so much Photo manipulation. The Tik Toks are videos so harder to manipulate

Reactions: Franklin Baugh