William Shatner

jim817

Expert Member
Media
If some of you recall, I posted a set of pix of Ricky Nelson in a Hardy Boys episode, showing a very pronounced crotch bulge. Yes, it WAS normal back then. People did not think it strange. Look at the early episodes of 21 Jump Street too. Johnny Depp has a very large crotch bulge in the entire first season. It seems to me that it wasn't until the late 80s, early 90s that noticeable crotch bulges disappeared. And not just from TV. I don't see young guys today sporting the same kind of bulges we did when I was younger. It's the cut of jeans and the new prudery when it comes to dicks. It's like showing a bulge makes you gay or something. Pretty ridiculous. BTW, I was watching TCM the other night and there was a movie called Up the River (LOL) starring Humphrey Bogart and Spencer Tracy. But it is the young star Warren Hymer who caught my eye. He was sporting the world's largest bulge and he had it throughout the movie. It's not as if the director couldn't have seen it. But back then it was NORMAL and no one thought to censor such things. The world HAS changed and not for the better.

Up the River will be shown tonite on TCM at 9:00 CST. Can't wait to see that big bulge of Warren Hymer.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
What I thought was silly about the original Star Trek series was that the showing of a woman's belly-button was not allowed by the censors, so they were either covered up, or some sort of decoration was put over it if the costume the woman was wearing didn't cover it, yet as noted, nothing was done about the men. In the "Deadly Years" episode when Kirk gets the shot near the end to restore his youth, the camera focuses in on his crotch while he is getting younger.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, the bulge brigade - and it was noticeable in films in the 40's and 50's too. I see it most every day. Part of the reason is that most guys wore boxers back then. I noticed Kirk's bulge when I was a kid but it didn't turn me on. Instead I was more curious about bulges that weren't so obvious to me like Matt Dillon, Fred MacMurray, and Lyle Wagoner.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lyle Waggoner is one of the reasons I have a "Daddy" fixation. Even as a young kid I knew I was way attracted to him. That man was just HOT. Shatner too for that matter. Fred MacMurray really didn't register with me as a kid but now I think he was handsome. :biggrin1:

sjpinsea

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read on a thread here earlier that someone remembers William Shatner always showing a nice bulge on the original Star Trek, so I thought I'd check it out. Here's some of what I found. He can explore my deep space anytime! Very nice!

charliexhd326.jpg

operationannihilatehd244.jpg

spaceseedhd036.jpg

theapplehd0411.jpg

Reactions: Dufus2020

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That bulge was one of the reasons I watched the show! Watching it while I was young and going through puberty, I could cum 3 - 4 times during one episode looking at his bulge!

Reactions: Hokiji

Mnwill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You should check out the bulge from Dr. Gannon on Medical Center watching his junk flop around in those medical scrubs kept me squirting through puberty. Anyone have any pics of that? I think his real name was Chad Everett.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This doesn't really answer your question at all but it sure made me laugh and I feel like there's a sexual inuendo just waiting to come out of it...

StarTrek_Trouble_With_Tribbles-thumb-550x412-20718.jpg

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you suggesting he prefers shaved?

Haha, perhaps! I think maybe he's picking out his future toupee in that shot. Also; hairy balls...That is all

As to the O.P. I do not know if he's hung but he's a cool guy. I always liked Shatner. They say he was quite the ladies man in his younger (and older) years; not that that necessarily means anything

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
In the 2nd season episode "The Deadly Years" of the original "Star Trek" series, near the end of the episode, he is on one of the beds in Sickbay where the camera zooms in on his crotch when the aging process is reversing.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tiny was the nickname he earned and he was a pig bastard as well. Murdered his sweet little wife Nerine. Saturated her with alcohol then had her take a swim in their pool while she was fully inebriated. The second she ht the water he drove to the Jack In The Box. Came back and pulled her from the pool then ate his cheeseburger while waiting for the medics. Didn't even attempt CPR.

His biggest complaint after was that his hair piece was ruined by the high level of chlorine in the water.

In his Star Trek days he was said to have shaved his chest.