Windy Day Bulges

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love it when it's windy out and you can see everyone's bulge.

I went to a track meet the other day and, rather than watching just the meet, I started keeping an eye on the parents. Nearly all the fathers had come from work to the meet in their dress pants. With the wind blowing, not much was left up to imagination!! Exact outlines were displayed everywhere. It was hard not to notice them. I became conscious of myself for awhile, but calmed down (kind of) after noticing the others.

Does anyone else appreciate a windy day to provide a nice outline? Any stories and/or pics?

I remember having a teacher/coach in high school who displayed a HUGE bulge in shorts or pants on a regular day. When it was windy, it got just about obscene. Doesn't mean I ddin't like it!

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That is when I get a coffee and a scone and sit at a sidewalk table in front of the local bookstore. The street is usually like a wind tunnel----compressing trousers to show what is hanging in them.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually I have noticed various eyeballs glued to my junk when out in windy situations in my snug uniform... sort of gives me a warm rush feeling to see them appreciating my dick so intensely..