Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to know a fashion model who ate Kleenex if she was hungry. ( I always wondered if she needed to use toilet paper but did not want to ask) I'll stick with the food groups.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You think that's something, I once knew a guy who was a fruitarian working on ascending to become a complete breatharian. No empty carbs or polluting vegetables for him, no sir.

Yes, he was rake thin, but according to him, his farts smelled of lotus blossoms.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, he was rake thin, but according to him, his farts smelled of lotus blossoms.

There's nothing right about one's farts smelling of lotus blossoms, there's nothing right about the complicated process of smell comparison necessary to be sure about that and there's nothing right about how you'd have to store your own farts in jars and subject them to mass spectroscopy to do it. Vile. :biggrin1:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This makes me feel entirely sane!

Woman Addicted To Eating Couch Cushions

From animal hoarders to shopping addicts, reality television is no stranger to chronicling the bizarre habits of others. But Adele, featured in recent episode of TLC's My Strange Addiction, just may win the prize for oddest infliction yet: She can't stop eating couch cushions.

Woman Addicted To Eating Couch Cushions (VIDEO)

My ex always loved and had to bite pillow often when I was fucking her, but this girl takes it in to a new sport :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Then there are the dirt eaters. Seriously, this sounds to me like a form of quai-geophagy.

Unfortunately, many African-Americans who practice geophagy (or quasi-geophagy) are eating unhealthy material such as laundry starch, ashes, chalk and lead-paint chips because of psychological need. These materials have no nutritional benefits and can lead to intestinal problems and disease. The eating of inappropriate objects and material is known as "pica."

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She looks remarkably healthy.

I don't think her addiction is anywhere near as bad as the "normal" addictions - meth, alcohol, tobacco, heroin, vicodin, anorexia, etc., etc., etc., which can be life destroying.