Women are liars

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They keep saying size does not matter, but as soon as they want to offend a guy, the first thing they make fun of is his dick size.

Woman like that are stuck in junior high school mentality. It says more about them than who they comment about. If I ever gave a woman an insult I would never bring up physical characteristics. Emotional/psychological character insults that strike the bone are much better, and more mature. :biggrin1:

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That doesn't make them liars, that just makes them bad at coming up with insults.

I would give you rep points NIC160, but apparently have to "spread it around" before I can bestow fertilizer in your direction again. :biggrin1:
Just keep telling them that it's because it's so cold in Antartica.

That goes for you too, DW.

Edward, has that ever happened to you? We are a support group, after all.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They keep saying size does not matter, but as soon as they want to offend a guy, the first thing they make fun of is his dick size.

I tend to make fun of guys if they're being a dick rather than their dick size.

*points*
*laughs*

Reactions: No_Strings
M

Mr Ed in Mass

Some guys,.......wink, wink,nudge,nudge,.......deserve insults

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: SoFla8

lickwid

Just Browsing
Media
Bro...

Size matters to us too (re: a woman's body size)... which is lame. Both sexes are suckers to the media and the society that is fueled by low self esteem.

Anyone who stays with you for a physical attribute will inevitably be disappointed and leave to pursue emptiness... best defense? self deprication! Go to the thing in you that you fear the worst and find (and publicly share) humor in it. Two things happen, you reveal yourself as both brave and secure. No one can gut you after that...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I disagree about the women being no more liars then men
I think overall one has to be more liar then the other
and since I'm a man I vote women : o )

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has nothing to do with lying about size being an issue with women. Ever stop to think that those that make derogatory comments are doing so to attack a perceived weak point in some men? Whether size matters to the woman or not, it's done to be hurtful - not lying. Often times, it caries the same impact as a swift kick to the nuts :)

Lickwid hit the nail on the head. It's merely an attack on one's self esteem. Men AND women are guilty of it and it's not solely limited to physical attributes.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
<--- I had to correct it as I got it and know to whom you are referring.

?

I just think that making fun of someone's physical characteristics is shallow, easy and sophmoronic. It is like making fun of someone because they are gay, fat or have a big nose. It is way too easy and usually signifies a lack of courage and/or originality. Why not make an insult that is fresh and more personalized.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
The "small dick" insult has nothing to do with integrity or lack thereof. Rather, it is 100% about striking the lowest blow possible. A male equivalent may be insulting a woman about her weight, age or sexual promiscuity. Nine times out of ten, the man on the receiving end of the insult does NOT even have a small penis. The insult is simply a measure of how pissed off the woman is at said victim. Even women understand this last fact and rarely take such claims seriously.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The "small dick" insult has nothing to do with integrity or lack thereof. Rather, it is 100% about striking the lowest blow possible. A male equivalent may be insulting a woman about her weight, age or sexual promiscuity. Nine times out of ten, the man on the receiving end of the insult does NOT even have a small penis. The insult is simply a measure of how pissed off the woman is at said victim. Even women understand this last fact and rarely take such claims seriously.

I just don't like insulting people about things for which they have no control. Whether the insult is accurate or not, nor whether it is the lowest possible blow.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are just using common sense because they know some/most men will be upset by this and they be right! Not liars.