Women going commando...

Media
when its laundry day and your best panties are out of stock... of course go commando. I do that all the time. One mistake never go commando with a skirt. I did that and stayed in my car the whole time.

It feels good not so restricting and more free.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really like wearing panties, and rarely do i not put them on. But when i am around the house i don't bother with them and once in a blue moon i will wear no panties and feel pretty good about it for the entire day.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like wearing pretty panties. It feels like my honey's hand cupping me down there.

madamplusdebois

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For years I went commando constantly. It started in high school, on a dare by a boyfriend-he said I wouldn't do it in a kilt (Catholic high school and all). After that it was just so breezy and nice that I kept it up for a few years. Nowadays I'm a panties kinda gal.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty much the opposite of most of the previous posters. I go commando (especially in the summer) with skirts and dresses unless, I am expecting sex, then I wear a a thong because I like the act of seduction and undressing.

With tight jeans I always wear a thong so as not to get rubbed raw (in a bad way.) My favorite are Hanky Panky low rise.

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty much the opposite of most of the previous posters. I go commando (especially in the summer) with skirts and dresses unless, I am expecting sex, then I wear a a thong because I like the act of seduction and undressing.

With tight jeans I always wear a thong so as not to get rubbed raw (in a bad way.) My favorite are Hanky Panky low rise.
Marry me? :biggrin1:

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Marry me? :biggrin1:

no kidding. girls wearing skirts and no panties is one of my biggest turn ons.

pictures anybody? *crosses fingers*

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh! Forgot about one of my favorite times to go commando in skirt: shoe shopping!!! an activity second only to sex in my book although lately very unrewarding (I'm in a shoe slump...but that's another topic.) Works best at Nordstroms since they have lots of very attentive salesmen to choose from.

Reactions: cockysurfer

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One day at work I called my wife and asked her to pick me up from the office. I was feeling horny and asked her to "go commando" for me. When she showed up in fatigues, I was extremely disappointed...