Women's Issues Random Thoughts

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
VcmeJGp.jpg
Oh God. Reminds me of the mentality who stoned a muslim woman to death because she was raped.
God damn anybody who thinks on the same wavelength regardless of country, race or religion.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh God. Reminds me of the mentality who stoned a muslim woman to death because she was raped.
God damn anybody who thinks on the same wavelength regardless of country, race or religion.

Hey, Taya. I'm Mickey and I am liking ya style, womang. :)

Welcome to LPSG

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When men compliment my face, dimples, etc. I just tell them that I will thank my parents for them.

Tonight I turned down hooking up with a guy that I've had genuine conversations with in the past. I knew he was looking for a fwb or hookup from a post he made, so I emailed him to say hi and see what he was up to. Last time we had chatted, he was in a very bad position. I also told him I saw his ad to make it known I was also interested in that.

His response? "Aww well im great thank for asking sexy but i need some local play are you game honey?"

Fuck that.
Strike one - sexy
Strike 2 - but i need
Strike 3 - you game honey?

I was drying up faster than the world's fish supply (true story). I was instantly turned off and disgusted.

I don't know if I'm just fed up from years of interactions with guys, if maybe I'm too sensitive or offended because I find certain words demeaning, or that someone couldn't take time to talk to me like a normal person because his pussy mission was on a time limit (which tends to happen often).

I love stand up comedy and I don't mind jokes. There's this one part in Kevin Hart's (ignore the fact he's a cheater) special where he addresses a woman in the audience and refers to her as "sweetie" and is kinda talking down to her because she's a woman. I get pissed off! I am tired of men saying I'm over reacting too. There's a difference between a pet name and referring to someone with an oppressive moniker.

I hate that I have to question whether or not I'm burned out or if my concerns are valid anymore.

Also, I used to not need much except some sexy talk when I was younger to hookup with someone. Now, I require some brain stimulation, being valued, big words are great turn ons....conversations that are maybe 80% interesting and 20% flirting and sex are great.

Anyway, that's my random thought mixed with a reply to yours.
Totally love brain stimulation if you can stimulate my brain you might be able to get the climax safe to open

Reactions: g0nz0

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay