Women's Issues Random Thoughts

But I heard they were a bunch of chickens.............Ok........but, could not help but throw that one in.

On that note...Nighty night. Sleep tight.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Borg Queen is hawt.

Part III of ML Would Fuck Monsters
fdf1da5ecd1b50c8d830835c3d5981c3.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Spring cleaning is a go at my house. I wonder how so much crap gets up under the couch. I flipped the couch to mop wall to wall and found another couch under my first couch.:emoji_astonished:
Omg. I should check under my couch! I need extra seating!

D

deleted924715

favouritism

noun

the practice of giving unfair preferential treatment to one person or group at the expense of another.

consensus

noun

a general agreement.

Its my experience that people who are almost universally disliked and rejected, especially here, frequently confuse the two.

Just sayin'

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

To add to how fucked up it is, this doesn't even surprise me.

Pro life my fucking ass-cheeks.

It's about CONTROL. Even the women who support this shit, they can pretend that it's about saving the life of a fetus... Deep down it's because they've submitted to the idea that we can't make decisions about our own reproductive health.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Ok, one more...

SERIOUSLY??????

"We're pro-LIFE so any woman who gets an abortion needs to DIE!!!"

FUCK *EVERY* *SINGLE* PERSON WHO AGREES WITH THAT BULLSHIT. YOU ARE NOT PRO-LIFE.

Fucking liars. It was NEVER about saving lives. You can't be "pro-LIFE" and support the fucking DEATH PENALTY simultaneously. Fucking hypocrites. Even if it doesn't explicitly state that women should get the death penalty for getting an abortion doesn't mean that isn't where this is headed.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, one more...

SERIOUSLY??????

"We're pro-LIFE so any woman who gets an abortion needs to DIE!!!"

FUCK *EVERY* *SINGLE* PERSON WHO AGREES WITH THAT BULLSHIT. YOU ARE NOT PRO-LIFE.

Fucking liars. It was NEVER about saving lives. You can't be "pro-LIFE" and support the fucking DEATH PENALTY simultaneously. Fucking hypocrites. Even if it doesn't explicitly state that women should get the death penalty for getting an abortion doesn't mean that isn't where this is headed.
If I ever require an illegal abortion, I will commit actual murders when they come for me, so at least my sentence can be justified.