Women's Issues Random Thoughts

Trumpty is withholding already approved funds to USPS until the public service agrees to increase their package shipping price by four times the current rate. The increase would completely fuck USPS's present deals with Amazon and make USPS unable to compete against UPS/FedEx with the private sector.

Anybody else think Trumpty is trying to bankrupt USPS so The Right can eliminate the option of Mail-in-Ballots come November? Conservatives have publicly admitted a huge Mail-In initiative would hurt them in almost all elections.

It's not just The Rona, though this bitch is going to make voting in person a logistic and health nightmare. Lower Waged Americans often have trouble getting off work to vote. Thanks to gerrymandering "Blue" districts have fewer polling sites resulting in crazy long lines.
 
There appears to be a large number of creepy crawlies in my gardens this year, absolutely loadsa garden spiders. I'm in the south of England UK for reference, anybody else noticed more insects about?
 
Trumpty is withholding already approved funds to USPS until the public service agrees to increase their package shipping price by four times the current rate. The increase would completely fuck USPS's present deals with Amazon and make USPS unable to compete against UPS/FedEx with the private sector.

Anybody else think Trumpty is trying to bankrupt USPS so The Right can eliminate the option of Mail-in-Ballots come November? Conservatives have publicly admitted a huge Mail-In initiative would hurt them in almost all elections.

It's not just The Rona, though this bitch is going to make voting in person a logistic and health nightmare. Lower Waged Americans often have trouble getting off work to vote. Thanks to gerrymandering "Blue" districts have fewer polling sites resulting in crazy long lines.

Absolutely infuriating.
 
This one is just for me.

How Buttsex Is A Definitive Guide to Political Leanings.

Lube: Applied Liberally = Awesome. :)

Lube: Applied Conservatively = Not Awesome. :confounded:

Be Awesome. Be Liberal.

Don't Be Not-Awesome. Don't Be Conservative.
 
Just learned my Uncle passed. My dad's older brother. NOT covid-19 related. His body was donated to Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

While I haven't seen him in 15 years, he did take me to my first Broadway play (Brighton Beach Memors). And his partner made the BEST homemade vegetarian lasagna i have ever had!

RIP
That this wonderful man took you to the theater for your first time means he should have a very special place in Heaven! What a wonderful memory you will always cherish of him.

My condolences to you Ms. Enid.
 
Global pandemics. Locust swarms. Volcanos. A Canceled Reality TV Host as POTUS. Rumors on the demise of a rogue nation's tyrannical leader. Fires. Floods. Earthquakes.

Our current timeline is a Syfy Network movie*.

Everyone should be keep a really close eye on whatever the fuck sharks are getting up to these days.


*No fucking sequels!
 
When men compliment my face, dimples, etc. I just tell them that I will thank my parents for them.

Tonight I turned down hooking up with a guy that I've had genuine conversations with in the past. I knew he was looking for a fwb or hookup from a post he made, so I emailed him to say hi and see what he was up to. Last time we had chatted, he was in a very bad position. I also told him I saw his ad to make it known I was also interested in that.

His response? "Aww well im great thank for asking sexy but i need some local play are you game honey?"

Fuck that.
Strike one - sexy
Strike 2 - but i need
Strike 3 - you game honey?

I was drying up faster than the world's fish supply (true story). I was instantly turned off and disgusted.

I don't know if I'm just fed up from years of interactions with guys, if maybe I'm too sensitive or offended because I find certain words demeaning, or that someone couldn't take time to talk to me like a normal person because his pussy mission was on a time limit (which tends to happen often).

I love stand up comedy and I don't mind jokes. There's this one part in Kevin Hart's (ignore the fact he's a cheater) special where he addresses a woman in the audience and refers to her as "sweetie" and is kinda talking down to her because she's a woman. I get pissed off! I am tired of men saying I'm over reacting too. There's a difference between a pet name and referring to someone with an oppressive moniker.

I hate that I have to question whether or not I'm burned out or if my concerns are valid anymore.

Also, I used to not need much except some sexy talk when I was younger to hookup with someone. Now, I require some brain stimulation, being valued, big words are great turn ons....conversations that are maybe 80% interesting and 20% flirting and sex are great.

Anyway, that's my random thought mixed with a reply to yours.

Great post sweetie! just playin’ I’m an asshole.

You make some good points and I there’s just a lot of guys out there who have gotten away with treating women as lower than them for too many years.

I would hate to be a women these days and I am genuinely concerned for my daughters.
 
This one is just for me.

How Buttsex Is A Definitive Guide to Political Leanings.

Lube: Applied Liberally = Awesome. :)

Lube: Applied Conservatively = Not Awesome. :confounded:

Be Awesome. Be Liberal.

Don't Be Not-Awesome. Don't Be Conservative.
You only think it’s only for you.
 
Just learned my Uncle passed. My dad's older brother. NOT covid-19 related. His body was donated to Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

While I haven't seen him in 15 years, he did take me to my first Broadway play (Brighton Beach Memors). And his partner made the BEST homemade vegetarian lasagna i have ever had!

RIP
May memories comfort you.
 
I'm not sure if a thread was deleted.. or the dude was Keyser Söze :eek:
 
Why are all the personal liberties/freedoms The Right/Conservatives are concerned about are the one that fuck over other people?

The answer is in their moniker: Conservative. They don't want society to progress; only their bank accounts and/or religious fervor.
 
Watching t
The answer is in their moniker: Conservative. They don't want society to progress; only their bank accounts and/or religious fervor.

giphy.gif
 
Thinking I might be done with the intorwebz..

The Vajankle
4Basic-Vajankle_1024x1024.jpg


Serious Frankenhooker vibes
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Thinking I might be done with the intorwebz..

How the hell do you find this stuff? I wonder what you typed ( google search function) to find this beauty- The Vajankle..I am dying here...

The Vajankle
4Basic-Vajankle_1024x1024.jpg


Serious Frankenhooker vibes
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MickeyLee